Get LifeLock Free Trial The Risk-Free Way
LifeLock, situated in Tempe, Arizona, is an information theft prevention firm. LifeLock monitors Identity theft, misuse of personally identifiable information, and an alteration in credit scores. LifeLock is liberal with its free trials, especially if you sign up for a yearly membership. It begins with a 60-day trial.
, you may end up forgetting to cancel your subscription before the two months elapses. Failing to cancel your LifeLock's free trial subscription may cause you to incur a lot of unnecessary charges on your credit card.
However, with DoNotPays free virtual credit cards, you can be sure Lifelock will never charge your account even after the trial period ends.
How to get LifeLock's Free Trial
So you're going to try out LifeLock? There's one more significant decision to make: do you want to try LifeLock for 30 or 60 days? Select the monthly pricing option to try LifeLock for 30 days. This means you'll have to pay $29.99 up in advance (you will get it back when you cancel your free trial subscription).
To get Lifelock's free trial, what you can do is go to their website and follow the instructions on the sign-up page.
How to Cancel LifeLock Free Trial Subscription
If you no longer want to use LifeLock's services, the first step is to turn off automatic renewal. This is very standard practice when it comes to free trials. Login to your LifeLock account and click "Manage my account" from the drop-down menu.
Remember that deactivating auto-renewal does not imply requesting a refund. That's something you'll have to accomplish independently. And here is where you must be extra cautious with LifeLock.
If you paid $29.99 for a 30-day cash-back trial, you must seek a rebate within two weeks of subscription. This implies that you can continue to use LifeLock for another two weeks after requesting a refund.
In any case, the bottom line is that getting your money back from LifeLock is a two-step procedure. After canceling the auto-renewal, request a rebate within two weeks.
If you’re struggling to cancel, check out another article we’ve published about dealing with LifeLock customer service reps.
How much Does LifeLock Cost?
|LifeLock||$9.99 for the first year and $14.99 after that|
|LifeLock Advantage||$19.99 for the first year and $24.99 after that|
|Ultimate Plus plan||$29.99 for the first year and $34.99 afterward|
Is LifeLock Free Trial worth the Risk?
Choosing an antivirus program isn't the same as subscribing to an identity protection plan. Obscuring your digital presence is critical nowadays. Hacker-proofing your PCs, smartphones, and tablets with a VPN is also a good idea. But what about safeguarding your home? There's a bit more on the line here.
Because of the additional danger, you should be delighted with the identity theft protection package you select. You should have the necessary features and at least a month to get to know the program that will serve as your "ID theft prevention control center."
How to Avoid Getting Charged after the end of a Trial Period
There are three ways to make sure you don't get charged after the end of a free trial:
- Set a calendar. You most definitely won't remember the end date of a trial period if you depend on your mind to do that. You should set a reminder or whatever will help you remember to cancel a subscription.
- Read particular service terms of the agreement in detail. Most businesses take advantage of you as a user and hide finer details in their terms of the agreement that are meant to hurt you financially. Be sure you understand the terms of service clearly before signing up for a free trial.
- Use a virtual credit card when sampling a service. When the free trial is over, LifeLock cannot charge a credit card that doesn’t exist.
Avoid Automatic Renewal with DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
DoNotPay offers you a virtual credit card, so you don't have to worry about not canceling your free trial subscription on time and getting your credit card billed for extra charges.
Use it for all kinds of free trials like:
- Streaming services like HULU
- Vitamin and supplement free trials
- Antivirus software trials
- And Ancestry.com
Why Use DoNotPay to Cancel your LifeLock Free Trial Subscription
It’s easy. You don't have to struggle to fill out tedious forms or keep track of all the steps involved in canceling your LifeLock free trial subscription.
It’s prompt. You don't have to spend hours trying to cancel your LifeLock free trial subscription.
It’s always effective: You can rest assured knowing we'll protect your account from getting charged unnecessarily.
DoNotPay Works Across all Companies/Entities/Groups with the Click of a Button
Besides working with you in canceling your LifeLock free trial subscription DoNotPay can:
- Help you cancel your Hulu subscription the same way we can with your Netflix subscription.
- Or help you access low-cost dental clinics in Florida the same way we can in Georgia.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay offers various other services, including:
- Getting back on robocalls
- Suing for claims in small claims court
- Getting rid of spam text messages
- Demanding airline flights compensation and refunds
- Scheduling DMV appointments
- Protecting you from stalking and harassment
- Demanding refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Sorting your credit card issues. Helping you get rid of spam mail
Reach out to us at DoNotPay today for all your requests, we can help.