How to Get Life Insurance Leads Free Trial Without Giving Your Credit Card Info
Life insurance is a contract between an insurance company and an insurance policyholder where the insurance company promises to pay a particular amount of money to beneficiaries upon the death of the insurance policyholder. The contract may also be applicable if the insurance policyholder encounters events like a terminal illness. The beneficiaries can utilize the money to do various things, including:
- Covering for the burial costs
- Paying debts
- Paying education fees
- Medical expenses that are not covered by health insurance.
As a life insurance agent, finding people who are ready to think about their death and how it may affect their beloved ones is a challenge. are these people who have called or visited a website to request information on life insurance. Even though generating your own leads is highly recommended, as a life insurance agent, there are occasions where you have to purchase some.
Do Life Insurance Leads Offer a Free Trial?
As a life insurance agent, for you to increase your profit, you need a reliable platform that can generate leads, manage them as well as change them to sales leads. Some good and reliable are available in free trial versions so as to familiarize a potential customer with the platform before they can determine if the service is worth investing money in. Most life insurance leads free trials to last for a period of 30 days, after which you are required to pay for a subscription.
How Can I Get a Life Insurance Leads Free Trial?
Some life insurance leads require people to provide the details of their credit cards to make sure that they are indeed serious buyers. However, using such leads is risky because some hackers can get a hold of this information and use it to carry out fraudulent activities.
A couple of life insurance leads on the market offer a free trial of their service. You need to sign up to their website and follow the instructions to use the free trial. Here are a few examples of these life insurance leads:
|This platform can result in the growth of your business since you use it to generate leads through promotions as well as manage them.
|This platform has unlimited insurance sales leads for agents. It allows agents to target their desired audience.
|It is flexible and has excellent customer support.
Do the Life Insurance Leads Free Trial Automatically Renew into a Paid Subscription?
If you decide to use a life insurance lead on a free trial, here are a few things to remember:
- It is important to cancel the service if you do not wish to continue using it after the trial ends. This will protect you from unwanted charges since some life insurance leads tend to automatically renew to a paid subscription service once the free trial period has expired.
- If you had no intention of continuing using the service and you end up getting charged after forgetting to cancel your subscription, you can still get a refund. You just need to contact customer service and support to get your refund. However, doing so may involve a tedious and time-consuming process, so you must ensure you have canceled the subscription.
Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
Many life insurance agents forget to cancel their free trial on life insurance leads. They consequently end up paying for this service without their knowledge and consent even after the free trial period has elapsed. However, with a virtual credit card, you can easily avoid such costs associated with a free trial of life insurance leads.
With the DoNotPay virtual credit card, you can be assured that it will prevent such a scenario from happening.
- It functions just like a regular credit card, only that it has fake information such as a randomly generated number, date of expiry, and Card Verification Value (CVV).
- As a result, the virtual credit card cannot process any payments, so unwanted costs cannot go through.
- In addition, your personal information, including your credit card details and email address, are not exposed to online hackers who may want to use it to practice fraudulent activities.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Besides helping you use life insurance leads without having your credit card charged, DoNotPay can assist you with the following:
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Getting rid of spam text messages
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Contesting parking tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
Why hesitate? Use DoNotPay to prevent any unwanted charges that you may encounter when using a life insurance leads on a free trial.