How to Get Lavender Line Free Trial Without Giving Your Credit Card Info
Lavender Line provides a private and secure chat line specifically designed for ladies to meet other women with similar interests. It's an exciting platform for bi-curious and lesbian women in the USA and Canada to meet for friendship or dating.
This chat line is ideal for phone dates, and it doesn't matter whether you are looking for casual hookups, friendship, or lasting relationships with the lesbian community. Before subscribing to the paid account, you can try the to assess whether this is the right dating site for you.
Read on to learn how to score a free trial without risking your credit card information.
Does Lavender Line Offer a Free Trial?
Yes. before enrolling in a paid subscription. You can send messages to other ladies during the free trial and reply to private messages. However, while you can check out other users, receive chat notifications and invitations, the free trial limits your access to the one-on-one chat feature.
After your free trial expires, you must:
- Subscribe to a paid package to access Lavender Line services.
- The price varies depending on your location.
- You only need to enter your phone number to get the lowest rates available.
Can I Get a Free Trial From Lavender Line?
You can get a free trial from Lavender Line without providing your credit card information. Follow these steps to score a 30-minute free trial.
- Call 1-800-688-6880 to access your local calling number and guidance on how to set up a membership. The free trial is only available to new members.
- Follow the voice prompts after dialing into the service to set up your free trial membership.
- Find other women with similar interests by browsing profiles and receiving messages from other Lavender Line subscribers.
- Enjoy your 30-minute free trial.
After your free trial expires, select one of the available plans listed on the phone screen to continue with your membership. Lavender Line may deactivate or terminate your free trial at any time if you fail to follow the terms and conditions of use.
Does Lavender Line Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
No. Since you don't provide any payment details when claiming a free trial, there is no way for Lavender Line to renew your account into a paid subscription automatically. This allows you to check whether Lavender Line is a good fit for you before spending any money.
After the trial expires, you can either subscribe to a paid membership or discontinue your account. If you choose to subscribe to a paid package, the subscription will renew every month as per the terms and conditions of use.
Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
Forgetting to cancel your monthly subscriptions can do a lot of damage to your wallet. You will end up getting charged for services you no longer use, putting you on a roller-coaster of a financial crisis.
If you can't afford to waste money on unwanted services, you can easily skip automatic renewal with a DoNotPay virtual credit card that generates random credit card details when registering for free trials. Here is how our free trial credit card will help you protect your wallet by gaining full control over your monthly subscriptions:
- DNP generates random credit card numbers and info that you can use to subscribe to any service
- After the free trial expires, the service can't charge you because there's no money on that card. This gets you unsubscribed automatically.
Open DoNotPay in your to avoid losing money to sneaky subscriptions.
How Much Does Lavender Line Subscription Cost?
Lavender Line membership plans vary depending on your location. There are two pricing options to choose from:
You can also access the new lifestyle plan, which gives you unlimited access for a full day, week, or month. However, this package is only available for purchase through customer service or on the phone.
What Will Lavender Line Charges Look Like on My Statement?
Once Lavender Line charges you for its services, the charges will appear on your statement as TELIGENCE 8007888861.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay is a practical, convenient, and super-easy app that can help you save a lot of time and money. It offers a myriad of exciting features which has helped thousands of Americans solve daily problems they struggle with. Sign up or sign in to DoNotPay on your to find out how we can help you with:
- Contesting parking tickets
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Getting rid of spam mail forever