How to Get KidsGuard Pro Free Trial With a Virtual Credit Card
Cell phones have become increasingly popular over the years, and many parents are getting them for their kids. However, it can cause a little worry not knowing what your kid is getting up to on their phone. With a , you can keep an eye on what your child is doing without them even knowing.
This particular program offers a free demo of what your dashboard looks like, but if you need to sign up for a trial that requires a credit card, you can use DoNotPay's virtual credit card to avoid being charged.
Does KidsGuard Pro Offer a Free Trial?
KidsGuard Pro sort of offers a free trial. There are a couple of things you can do to get a feel for the application. You can view a demo on the website or take advantage of a thirty-day guarantee.
Keep in mind that if you don't cancel the service before the end of the month, you will automatically be charged for the next month.
How to Get a Free Trial for KidsGuard Pro
Choose one of the options below to access a .
- Go to this webpage.
- Select the type of device you are using.
- On the right-hand side, select Dashboard.
- This will show you what you can view if you install KidsGuard Pro on your child's phone.
- Go to the Clevguard store.
- Select the type of device you will be installing the application on.
- Select the plan you want.
- Hit buy and enter your credit card information.
- There is a thirty-day money-back guarantee if you don't like it.
Will My KidsGuard Pro Free Trial Become a Paid Subscription?
If you do not cancel the plan within thirty days, you will automatically be changed for the next month. After thirty days, there is no refund available. However, you can cancel at any time and not be charged for the following subscription phase.
Avoid Having Your Credit Card Automatically Charged by Using DoNotPay's Virtual Credit Card
In this particular case, there is not a free trial that requires the use of a credit card. However, there are many free trials out there that do require you to enter credit card information to access a free trial. Unfortunately, many people put their info in and later forget to cancel the trial. Then, they end up getting charged.
You can avoid getting charged for forgetting to cancel your trial if you use a virtual credit card from DoNotPay. Here is how it works.
- Contact DoNotPay and ask for a virtual credit card for a free trial.
- We will make a virtual card with all the info you need.
- You use that card to start your free trial.
- When the company tries to charge the card, it won't work, and it will automatically unsubscribe you.
What Does a KidsGuard Pro Subscription Cost?
The cost of a KidsGuard Pro subscription varies based on what type of device you are using.
|One-month plan: $39.95/month
|Three-month plan: $19.98/month:
|One-year plan: $9.16/month: Billed $109.95
|One-month plan: $25.95/month: Billed $25.95
|Three-month plan: $16.65/month: Billed $49.95
|One-year plan: $8.32/month: Billed $99.95
How Will KidsGuard Pro's Charges Appear on My Statement?
When you look at your credit card statement, you should look for ClevGuard. Next to it should be the price you agreed to based on your plan. So, for instance, you might see:
What Are the Most Popular Alternatives to KidsGuard Pro?
If you don't like KidsGuard Pro, there are several other alternatives you can consider.
- Free trial available
- Starts at a flat rate of $10/month
- With call recording, it is $20/month
- Free three-day trial
- Starts at $9.99 a month for five devices
- Free version with fewer features
- Premium subscription starts at $9.99
What Else Can DoNotPay Help With?
DoNotPay is able to complete a wide variety of tasks because we work with a lot of different companies. Here are a handful of examples of ways we can assist you.
- Suing someone in small claims court
- Schedule appointments at the DMV
- Handle issues with your credit cards
- Get revenge on annoying robocallers
Your child having a phone can be a peace of mind if they are frequently out and about. However, you might also be nervous about all the stories of kids doing things they shouldn't be on their devices. KidsGuard Pro can help ease your worry by allowing you to see a lot of what your child is doing on their phone.
You can access a demo for KidsGuard Pro or try it out for a month and cancel before thirty days are up to get your money back. If you want to try out a trial for a different program, consider using DoNotPay's virtual credit card to get your trial started. Reach out today to see how we can help you get started with free trials.