How to Get keep2share Free Trials With a Virtual Credit Card
Have you always wanted to take advantage of the without having your credit card charged? Often, we get disappointed because the trial period usually ends before you get around to using it. But what if we told you that you could enjoy your favorite services for free without providing your credit card information? That's right! With DoNotPay's free virtual credit cards, you can protect yourself from getting charged while enjoying actual free trials.
Want to find out more? Perfect! Please keep scrolling to discover how you can get a keep2share free trial, whether the free trial automatically renews into a paid, how to avoid the automatic renewal with DoNotPay's virtual credit card, and more!
Does Keep2share Offer a Free Trial?
Yes, . You can use their service for 30 days free before deciding whether you want to buy the product. Within this period, you can check the product from all aspects to see if it will offer value for your money.
Speaking of value for money, here's one caveat; the free trial provides fewer features and capabilities than the paid subscription. For instance, whereas the premium version comes with a file size limit of 10GB, the free trial only offers 1GB. Likewise, the download speed for the free trial is 50kb/s, while that of the paid subscription is limited. Also, you'll have to wait for 30 seconds for the download to start instead of instantly.
How Can I Get a Keep2Share Free Trial?
If you're interested in trying out keep2share, there are two ways to do so:
- Create an account at keep2share.com. Once you create an account, you'll be able to access the website and view the details of the products available.
- Through the mobile app. To get started, open the app and tap "Sign Up" on the home screen. On the next page, enter your email address and password. Then tap "Next." After that, select the plan you'd like to sign up for. Tap "Confirm" when done. Once you've created an account or signed up via the app, you can now proceed to the next step.
You may ask yourself, do you need to leave your credit card information when creating the free trial account? The short answer is, Yes. The cross-platform file sharing service requires that you provide your credit card info when creating the trial account. However, don't worry. We got you covered.
Does the Keep2Share Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
Regrettably, YES. After opening your 30-day free trial account and the period elapses, keep2share automatically bills you for a 30-day premium subscription. So, to be on the safer side, you want to cancel the service at least 24 hours before renewal to avoid getting charged. Also, note that keep2share doesn't provide refunds if you forget to cancel your subscription on time and get billed.
Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
It's surprising how often people forget to cancel their free trials then end up paying for services they don't want. We're here to ensure that that doesn't happen to you. As we hinted above, DoNotPay is here to help you avoid getting charged, thanks to its one-of-a-kind virtual credit card. But how does the virtual credit card work to this effect? Simple:
- DoNotPay generates computerized random numbers and credit card info that you can use to subscribe to any service.
- Once the free trial expires, the service can't charge you because there's no money on that card, so you get unsubscribed automatically.
- Please check out this article for a detailed look at what we're talking about.
So here's a closer look at how DoNotPay can help you enjoy free trials for your favorite services and avoid getting charged afterward in three simple steps:
- Search free trial card on DoNotPay and enter the company you want a free trial for, in this case, keep2share.
- We'll automatically generate a virtual credit card that you can use for that merchant. Copy the card details shown on your screen.
- Use the card to sign up for your free trial and sit back to relax and enjoy!
How Much Does Keep2Share Charge After the Free Trial?
If you wish to continue using keep2share beyond the free trial period, you'll have to pay for the subscription. The company offers two premium plans, which vary in cost per month and features.
|Cost Per Month
|File Size Limit
|Download Limit Per Day
|Download Wait Time
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Besides helping you get free trials without getting charged, DoNotPay can also offer handy assistance with the following services:
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing parking tickets
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Getting rid of spam text message
There you have it! today, and say goodbye to unplanned monthly expenses while enjoying your favorite services for free.