Learn How To Get a JustFab Refund Quickly and Stress-Free
JustFab is a California-based fashion brand. Their online offer is focused on women's clothing and shoes. If you are not satisfied with the service you get from JustFab, DoNotPay will help you get your money back.
How To Request a Refund From JustFab on Your Own
If you decide to request a refund from JustFab yourself, these are your options:
Can You Request a Refund Via
How To Request a Refund From JustFab Over the Phone
You will need to contact JustFab’s customer support over the phone to be able to request a refund for your VIP monthly selection. Do the following:
- Dial 1-866-337-0906 to contact JustFab’s fashion consultants
- Wait for JustFab to email you their pre-paid return shipping label
- Send the undamaged item back in the original packaging
- Attach the pre-paid return shipping label to your shipment and bring it to your local USPS or FedEx
How To Request a Refund From JustFab With the Help of DoNotPay—The Easiest Way
Requesting a refund on your own is a tiring and time-consuming process. You can skip all the trouble if you choose to turn to DoNotPay for help! Your virtual assistant can make your life easier if you allow it. Just follow these simple steps:
- Open the DoNotPay app in your
- Click on the Get Protected button under the File a Chargeback option
- Provide DoNotPay with all the relevant information about your bank
- Type in JustFab as the merchant
- Verify your signature and submit the request
Once you complete the short questionnaire, DoNotPay will send a dispute letter to your bank. Our app can also compose one more to send it directly to JustFab. We will refer to all relevant VISA and Mastercard codes and regulations that will help you get your money back quickly, as proposed by the Fair Credit Billing Act. The world’s first robot lawyer can also get in contact with the company on your behalf if you want to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
What Is JustFab’s Refund Policy?
If you want to learn more about JustFab’s refund policy, these are some of the most important statements:
- JustFab states that if for any reason you are not satisfied with your selection, you can exchange the product for another item or return it for a credit or refund
- You are also able to do the same with your VIP monthly subscription
- You may exchange any additional items bought in the same month, or return it for a credit or a refund unless you acquired it with a JustFab credit
- Items purchased with a JustFab credit can only be exchanged or returned for a credit
- JustFab accepts returns or exchanges within 30 days since the day the item was shipped
- Any item you wish to return or exchange has to be in a new, unused, and resalable condition as well as any accessories or extras that may have been included with the shipment
- There is no restocking fee for products exchanged for another product or returned for a credit
- JustFab will grant you a refund if your credit card has already been charged for an order that you canceled later on
- You won’t be able to get a refund to a credit card if you paid for your order with a membership or store credit
- In case you choose to request a refund, your purchase reward points will be taken from your account
- Return shipping and handling is $9 for certain US territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and APOs
- Gift cards and membership credits are not refundable or redeemable for cash
If you are not satisfied with the service you’re getting, you can always opt to cancel JustFab. If you are one of the unlucky people who got charged by accident after the free trial ended, you can prevent this unfortunate event from happening again by using DoNotPay’s virtual credit card.
How Long Will It Take To Receive a Refund From JustFab?
You will get an email regarding your credit or refund when your return has been processed by JustFab’s warehouse. It normally takes five to seven business days for a refund to appear on your account. Depending on their policies, different financial institutions can release holds later than expected. In case you have any questions about the possible time length of holds, you should contact your bank.
How To Check Your JustFab Return Status
You can keep track of your return by contacting JustFab’s fashion consultants. You can call them at 866-337-0906. JustFab’s customer support is available 24/7 and you can also use their live chat option which is at your service every day from 6:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m. PST.
Use DoNotPay To Sue JustFab if They Are Not Cooperating
If JustFab refuses to grant you a refund, DoNotPay can help you sue the company in small claims court. Download the app that has been recognized by the American Bar Association Louis M. Brown award for legal access and enjoy all the benefits of its features that it has to offer! Our app is the world’s first robot lawyer that can help you prepare all the paperwork you need to use in court. You don't have to trouble yourself by researching the process on your own. Let your virtual assistant help you!
Open DoNotPay in your and get your hard-earned money back.
DoNotPay can help you with:
- Completing the relevant court forms—DoNotPay can help you out by completing the forms you’ll need in court
- Preparing you for your showing up in court—allow DoNotPay to collect all the paperwork you will find useful for winning the case
- Composing a demand letter—use our chatbot to answer some questions and our app will provide you with a demand letter
- Serving JustFab—DoNotPay can provide you with a form called Serving the Defendant. See if your small claims court allows it, and we will deliver
What Are Some Other Problems DoNotPay Can Help You With?
DoNotPay can assist you with a lot more than just requesting refunds from various companies. If you're having problems with airlines, we can help you claim compensation for Delta Airlines flight cancellation, United Airlines’ overbooked flights, or British Airways’ and Lufthansa’s poor Wi-Fi.
Open DoNotPay in your and allow it to help you with:
- Managing bills you are unable to pay
- Keeping yourself safe from stalking and harassment
- Disputing parking tickets
- Signing up for free trials without risk
- Getting refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Arranging a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Skipping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Getting refunds from other companies
- Canceling unwanted subscriptions or memberships
- Appealing speeding tickets
- Fixing issues with credit cards
- Dealing with traffic tickets
- Getting rid of spam texts
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Getting sweet revenge on robocalls