Cancel TruGreen membership fast and simple
TruGreen is one of America’s leading lawn care companies, offering its customers dozens of services, some of which include fertilization, aeration, overseeding, grub prevention and control, lawn analysis, tree and shrub services, and many others. TruGreen offers three lawn care plans, each of which is tailored to meet specific needs and demands.
The fastest way to cancel TruGreen membership is with DoNotPay
Here at DoNotPay, we take pride in being able to help consumers deal with membership management and cancelation. Why should you waste your precious time and energy writing demand letters and waiting in phone queues when we can do it for you!
Here is how it works:
- Access DoNotPay via a web browser
- Select Find Hidden Money
- Let us know what service you are looking to unsubscribe from
As soon as we terminate your subscription, we will notify you!
Other ways to cancel TruGreen membership
Though canceling your membership with DoNotPay is by far the least time-consuming solution, additional options are available. For example, you can cancel your TruGreen membership if you:
- Call TruGreen’s customer service
- Send the company an email
Cancel TruGreen membership by phone
Dialing TruGreen is always an option for those who prefer getting things done over the phone. All you have to do is follow the next few steps:
- Call 1-844-675-1202
- Request to have your membership canceled
- Provide your account information
- Ask for a confirmation number or email. In case things go sideways, it is good to have proof of your request
Cancel TruGreen membership by email
If you do not have the time to give TruGreen a call and wait in long phone queues, you can always send them an email, requesting to have your membership canceled. Do the following:
- Send your request by email to email@example.com
- Provide necessary account information
- Ask them to send you a confirmation email as proof of your request
|Can you cancel with||Yes / No|
Problems to expect when canceling TruGreen membership
TruGreen has a habit of making membership cancelation a problematic process. Even after you shut down your account, the retention department will give you more than one call, asking you why you canceled your membership in the first place.
While the retention department may become a little bit pushy and aggressive, they will offer a substantial discount on their services, which can reach up to 50%. From then on, it is up to you to decide how you wish to proceed.
Other lawn care companies to consider
TruGreen might not work for everybody. Many lawn care companies do an excellent job of keeping your lawn looking sharp and fresh. Here are some of the best alternatives to TruGreen:
|Turf Medic||It depends on the size of your lawn.||
|Weed Man||It depends on the size of your lawn.||
Is TruGreen making things difficult for you? DoNotPay can help you sue them!
Bureaucracy often gets in the way of justice. We want to put a stop to that. Our efforts to help consumers with complicated legal issues were crowned with an American Bar Association Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access.
Make the best of our robot lawyer as it can help you sue companies in small claims court. We will take you through the process of writing a demand letter, trial script, and everything else in between.
Make unused subscriptions a thing of the past
Many of us suffer from the “I will cancel it next time” syndrome. We have developed a habit of subscribing to so many websites that, at one point, we lose track of what we are using. It turns out that the majority of American citizens spend more than $200 on monthly subscriptions without even knowing.
We have dedicated our time and attention to creating the ultimate subscription monitoring app that recognizes unused services and unsubscribes you from them. We wanted to have your back, and now, we finally can.
DoNotPay as your assistant
We did not want to stop at monitoring and canceling subscriptions. You deserve so much more, and that is why we decided to step up our game. DoNotPay can help you deal with other issues such as:
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Getting compensation for delayed and canceled flights
- Getting an appointment with the DMV faster
- Canceling any other subscription service or membership
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Contesting parking tickets
- Making virtual credit cards to avoid being charged after your free trial
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps