Get iFIT Free Trials Easily With a Virtual Credit Card
iFIT is an online platform that offers you an interactive platform where you can access good global workouts, high-energy studio classes, and personal trainers right to your machine. For every workout you do, you win world-class coaching from the start-up to the end in destinations such as Italy, Bora Bora, Antarctica, and Australia. iFIT gives you a rare opportunity to experience fitness unlike anything else. iFIT machine is only available on ProForm, NordicTrack, and FreeMotion fitness equipment. Equipment can be bought at Walmart, Rebel Sports, Dick's Sporting Goods, Sam's Club, and Amazon.
Though you can use your machine in manual mode, you must have a subscription to access the entire iFIT workout library. iFIT offers a 30-day trial to its new clients. However, you have to compulsorily submit your credit card information before starting your free trial. After the free trial, you risk automatic iFIT renewal unless you cancel your subscriptions any day before the end of the trial. Luckily, DoNotPay presents you with a virtual credit card that helps you evade automatic renewal.
Does iFIT Offer a Free Trial?
Yes. service to its customers, not less than seven days and not more than 30 days. Free trials help you:
- Have a handy way of understanding your product before you purchase it
- Have a first-hand experience with the product
- Get to know how the product functions.
After the trial period, you can decide whether to buy the product or not. The free trial does not offer a complete package like paid subscription since these trials aim to give you a taste of how the product works.
How Can I Get iFIT Free Trial?
You can get a free iFIT trial in a few easy steps, which include
- Login to ifit.com using your first password.
- Select your name on the right side of your screen and select settings.
- Once you are on the setting page, click "billing" and enter your unique code in the promo activation code text field
- "Click" redeem
- If you are not a member yet, go to ifit.com and click sign up
- Before you choose your membership plan, click "have an activation code or promo code."
- Enter the code and click "redeem."
- Enter your billing information in your account
You must leave your credit card information when signing up for an iFIT account.
Does the iFIT Free Trial Automatically Change Into a Paid Subscription?
Yes. Your iFIT monthly trial will automatically change to the paid subscription when the free trial ends. To avoid the automatic renewal of your account, you should go to the iFIT website and cancel through your device setting. You can stop autorenewal any time since you will be allowed to use your free trial until the end of the month.
Take note that your workout history remains intact on the file after your free trial ends. If you want to continue, you have to submit your payment.
iFIT refund policy does not apply for free trial offers or recurring orders. Other types of orders are refunded if you contact them within 30 days of the first order. Refunding includes the total amount of your purchase and even the shipping cost.
Evade iFIT Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
You might sign for a free trial with iFIT, give your credit card details and fail to remember that you should cancel automatic renewal. Before you learn, you discover that you have been paying for a subscription that you do not use. Fortunately, with DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card, you are sure that your free trial will not automatically change to a paid subscription, since it ensures that there is no money on your card.
DoNotPay randomly generates credit card numbers for you to sign up for free trials with any company that makes online purchases like iFIT. It is a fake credit card with a virtual card number, expiration date, and CVV designed to avoid automatic renewal.
Below is how the DoNotPay virtual card works:
- It generates a random number for you as well as credit information that you can use to subscribe to the iFIT free trial service.
- After the free trial service is over, iFIT will try to charge you, but unfortunately, there will be no cash on your card to facilitate it.
- It will automatically unsubscribe you from their service.
Why Use DoNotPay to Get Free Trials and Don't Get Charged
- DoNotPay is fast. Applying for free trials independently is time-consuming. Therefore, enjoy your SPSS experience with DoNotPay.
- DoNotPay is easy. It helps you avoid filling out many long forms. Wait for the feedback as DoNotPay ensures that your interests are well taken care of.
- DoNotPay is successful. We have been tried, tested, and verified.
Get Other Solutions With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
Our DoNotPay service opens other solutions for you, which include:
today to learn more about our virtual credit card and other products!