Hushed App Review: Is It the Best Choice For You?
There are many cases where it's important to place calls and send SMS messages anonymously. For example, if you are a victim of domestic violence, you may want to reach out to a support group or crisis hotline without your abuser being able to track your communication. In other cases, you may simply want to enjoy the privacy of having a separate number for personal calls and texts. Whatever the reason, there are a few different ways to set up private numbers for calling and texting. One option is the Hushed App, which lets you create multiple private numbers to make calls and send texts anonymously. According to online, the app is secure and offers easy signup and a 3-day free trial.
With Hushed, you can get a virtual phone number, meaning you can have multiple lines without carrying around multiple phones. You can also integrate Hushed with other apps and have all your communications happen in one place. Good thing DoNotPay can help you will this kind of problem. Read on to learn more about it.
What Is Hushed App?
is a temporary and second phone number app for Android and iOS that offers users private phone numbers with features like call forwarding, voicemail, custom voicemails, and auto-responders. The app allows users to create a "burner" number for temporary situations like online dating, classified ads, or short-term business projects. Hushed also offers disposable numbers for one-time use cases like online surveys. The app provides users with various features to control their privacy, including the ability to set expiration dates for numbers and customize their voicemails.
How Does Hushed App Work?
Like many people, you might be wondering what is Hushed used for and how it works. Hushed app is an app that helps people keep their phone conversations private. It uses an encrypted connection to ensure that all data is transmitted securely. This is important because it means that no one can listen in on your conversations, even if they are on the same network. Hushed app also allows you to create disposable phone numbers, which is perfect for when you want to protect your real number.
How to Get Started With Hushed App Review?
Hushed app makes it easy to enjoy their services.
- Download Hushed for Android or iOS and create an account.
- Click the Get New Number menu and select a number. Use the area code to find a local number or choose one from any location globally.
- Select a plan that suits your needs. Hushed accepts payment via Google Play, iTunes, cryptocurrency, or credit card.
- Start calling and sending messages.
Here is an overview of their plans, pricing, and features:
|Starts at $1.99 per month
|Starts at $3.99 per month
|Pay-As-You-Go International Plans
|Starts at $4.99, and includes $1.00 in credits
Are There Any Drawbacks to Using the Hushed App?
Hushed is a popular app that allows users to make and receive calls and texts without revealing their real phone numbers. The app has a paid version and is available for iOS and Android devices. However, there are some drawbacks to using Hushed.
Based on online, many people complain about the app not working, not delivering on its promise, etc. Here's an outlook of complaints about the Hushed App.
- The app does not offer free trials except for users in the US or Canada. Although Hushed.com promises a 3-day free trial, many customers complain about not getting the trial.
- There are no refunds once you have purchased a subscription. Many customers also complain about not getting a refund after purchase. Some even go ahead and term the company a scam for this reason. However, the app is legitimate.
- The app does not send notifications when you receive texts, so you will only see them when you open it. This can be inconvenient, particularly if you're using it for business.
- Customer service is poor, and it can be difficult to get help if you have problems with the app.
- Calls sometimes don't connect or drop unexpectedly.
Call and Text Anonymously With DoNotPay
DoNotPay is a web-based service that allows users to make calls and send texts anonymously. The service provides a disposable, temporary phone number that can be used for any purpose. Once the call or text is made, the number is destroyed and can no longer be used. This makes it an ideal tool for those who want to remain anonymous when making calls or sending texts. The product is included as part of DoNotPay's $3.00 subscription. What's more, DoNotPay integrates their Free Trial Card system that lets you create a Virtual Credit Card to use. This is a great way to avoid giving out your real credit card number when you sign up for free trials.
How to Use the Product
- Open the DoNotPay Burner Phone product.
- Choose the company you want to use the number.
- DoNotPay will generate a new burner number that you can use for subscriptions, dating apps, and any other service that requires phone verification or sends confirmation texts.
- Once you get a text, DoNotPay will display the message you've received for that number.
The number is intended for one-time use, so the text is automatically deleted, and the number is deactivated after 10 minutes.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay is an AI-powered assistant that can help you with anything you need. Whether it's Experian, Equifax, Formswift, Lifelock, or Fastweb reviews, DoNotPay can assist you. And if DoNotPay doesn't have a solution for your problem, they will do their best to point you in the right direction. So whether you need help with a legal issue or want to save some time on a a the mundane task, check out DoNotPay. Here is a list of other things DoNotPay can help you with:
- Getting a refund on your airline ticket
- File a complaint with a company
- Block spam calls and texts
- Schedule appointments
- Connect with inmates
- Manage subscriptions
- Free trials
Sign up today to get started!