How to Transfer Speedy Rewards Points to Another Card with DoNotPay
Speedway's Speedy Rewards program allows you to earn points on most purchases, which you can use toward free gas, food, and more. You may be wondering how to transfer Speedy Rewards points to another card if you'd like to give your points to someone, started a new account, or simply like to discover all the ways to redeem your points. Speedway makes their rewards program easy to use, but it's always important to ensure that you're getting the best value for your points.
When you want to transfer award points from your card or account with any company, from airlines like Southwest, American, United, and Delta, hotels like Hilton and Marriott, credit cards like Chase, or other loyalty programs, you have to understand what's allowed and what isn't. Unless the company has a partnership with another brand, you probably won't be able to transfer your points to another program (though you can often donate or sell your airline miles, for example).
You can transfer your Speedy Rewards points to another Speedy Rewards account, but you'll want to compare your options and make sure that it's the best choice for you. DoNotPay can help you save time and hassle during this process by scanning the web and outlining your best options for you.
Earning Speedy Rewards Points
After you sign up for Speedy Rewards, you will start to earn points on all your purchases (aside from certain restricted items). There are other ways to earn points, too:
- In-Store Purchases: scan the digital card in the app, enter your alternate ID, or use your physical rewards card if you have one (physical cards are no longer being issued, but old cards are still being accepted)
- Online at the Speedy Rewards Mall: Login with your Speedy Rewards account and earn points when purchasing products from your favorite brands
- Bonus Points: Every month, Speedway chooses select items to be worth extra points when you buy them. You can find this list of items online, in the app, and on signs in the store.
- Speedy Rewards Mastercard: By signing up for and using the Speedy Rewards Mastercard at Speedway and anywhere Mastercard is accepted, you can earn additional points
How Can I Use My Speedy Rewards Points?
As long as you have a registered Speedy Rewards account with a Passcode, you have three ways to redeem points:
- Mobile App
- Click "Rewards" and "Redeem" in the app to see a list of your options. When you make a choice, you'll enter and confirm your PIN to receive a digital coupon in your Speedy Wallet. Use the coupon when you check out at the store.
- In-Store Touchscreen
- You can scan your digital card in the store when you make a purchase. If you have the points to pay for any eligible items, you'll see a Pay with Points button. Tap that button and enter your passcode.
- Rewards Marketplace
- Login, then go to "Marketplace" under "Redeem Points". You'll be able to use your points to buy everything from toys and kitchen appliances to fashion accessories and more.
Here are a few items you can get with your points:
|1,000||Speedy Treat Cookie|
|1,250||Any Size Big Gulp or Slurpee|
|1,500||Speedy Cafe Grilled Wrap|
|2,250||Speedy Cafe Personal PIzza|
|3,000||Speedy Cafe Panini|
|4,375||Fuel Savings 25 Cents Per Gallon Discount|
|5,500||$5 Speedy Cash Gift Card|
|6,500||Speedy Premium RealCups|
|7,900||$10 Food and Merchandise Card|
|12,000||$10 Chick fil A Gift Card|
And more! The highest reward is for 202,000 points and you could get a $200 Speedy Cash Gift Card!
Keep in mind that Speedy Rewards points expire if your account is inactive for nine months. You've earned those points, so you definitely want to take advantage of them.
You also have the option to transfer your points to another account. There are a few reasons you might want to do this:
- You accidentally or intentionally started a new account
- You're moving to an area where there are no Speedway stores and you want to give your points to someone else
- You don't have enough points to make a purchase, so you'd like to give the points to someone who can
- Your points are going to expire before you get the chance to use them
It can be hard to know how to make your points go the farthest. Are they worth more for in-store purchases? Should you just transfer them so someone else can take advantage of them, or so that you can go in with a friend to make a bigger purchase you can both enjoy? Are your points about to expire? Don't worry about it; use DoNotPay to check your points balance and compare your options so that you can get the most out of your points.
How to Transfer Speedy Rewards Points to Another Card Yourself
To transfer your Speedy Rewards, you'll need to know the loyalty number and the passcode for both your account and the account you want to transfer to. With that in hand, here’s how to transfer points:
- Go to the Speedway website or log into the mobile app.
- Choose "Transfer Points" from the Profile menu.
- Follow the prompts.
However, the Transfer Points option is currently not available online. You have to visit the in-store kiosk to make a transfer.
Loyalty programs generally make it pretty easy to manage and redeem your points, but you have to make sure you use them before they expire, that you're accumulating enough to buy what you want, and that you're using the most cost-effective redemption option. This can be handled from inside your Speedway mobile app, but it's going to take some time to compare your redemption options to make sure you're getting the most value for your points. You may also be delayed if you forget your password when trying to log in.
There's an easier way. DoNotPay can help you save time and money with Speedway and other rewards programs by checking your points balance, comparing your redemption options, transferring your points, or selling your points for cash.
How to Transfer Speedy Rewards Points to Another Card With the Help of DoNotPay
Don't waste your hard-earned points! DoNotPay can help you find the best deals, transfer your Speedy rewards points, check your balance, and more, and it's easy to get started.
- Search "points" or "rewards" on DoNotPay, and select the rewards program you're a part of / the type of points you have.
- Choose whether you want to check your points balance, transfer your points, or sell them for cash.
- If you selected one of the first two options, DoNotPay can check your points balance or transfer your points for you. Otherwise, we can help you find the best deal through third-party vendors.
This works for any rewards program! DoNotPay can help you sell your United miles or Delta miles and so much more. For example, if you are a Marriott Rewards member, you can transfer your points to airline miles or find discounted hotel rates to redeem the best value. If you want to sell your points, we can help you find the best deal through third-party vendors. Lastly, we can also help you check your latest points balance automatically!
Why Use DoNotPay to Transfer or Redeem Loyalty Program Points
Our points product works the same way for any loyalty program, and it's all about making it easier and more cost-effective for you to manage and use the points you've earned. You may have a variety of options you're not even aware of. DoNotPay will scan the web, show you the many ways to use your points, and help you make an informed decision.
That's not all. DoNotPay is here to make all sorts of modern-day tasks simpler.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Rely on DoNotPay for help with a number of legal and financial challenges. We're here to identify your options and guide you through the steps to make the process easier for you, and to ensure you're doing it all by the book to avoid delays, high costs, and rejections. Take a look at what we can do for you:
- Take advantage of free trials without risk
- Get cash back for your gift cards
- Notarize documents
- Find discounts on goods and services
- Dispute a seatbelt ticket
- Get hotel upgrades
- File a complaint against a company
Let us show you how much simpler these challenges can be. Get started with DoNotPay today.