How to Stop Pinterest Email Spamming Using DoNotPay?
Pinterest is one of the largest visual social networks, with over 320 million monthly active users worldwide. Nearly one-third of those users are from the United States. Since Pinterest allows users to create visual boards where they can pin different content, it became an immensely developed network of pins, repins, and likes.
The Pinterest email system is also complex, and sometimes users have their inboxes swamped with Pinterest emails. The thing is that maybe you don’t want the “14 DIY home decor Pins”, Pinterest thinks you might like, or you are not looking to “get inspired with these 12 trending ideas.”
Sometimes you just need ideas on how to get your spam email revenge. DoNotPay can help you with this.
DoNotPay Is the Effortless Way to Stop Pinterest Emails
You might love your Pinterest boards, but you probably don’t appreciate the constant spam emails the website is sending.
DoNotPay can show you how to stop spam emails from Pinterest in just a few clicks. You don’t even have to go through your email settings on the platform.
To stop receiving emails from Pinterest here are the steps to take:
- Access DoNotPay from your web browser
- Find the Spam Collector option and click on it
- Enter your email address to connect it with DoNotPay
- Forward any spam email you receive from Pinterest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you do this, you will be automatically unsubscribed from emails coming from Pinterest. If there is a class-action lawsuit against the sender, you can join it. Depending on the outcome, you may receive compensation of up to $500.
What Are Some Other Methods to Unsubscribe From Pinterest Emails?
You can stop Pinterest from sending you emails by using two different methods—going through the settings on the Pinterest website or unsubscribing within the email itself.
How Do I Unsubscribe From Pinterest Emails by Editing Notification Settings on the Platform?
On the Pinterest platform, you can either unsubscribe from all emails or edit your email preferences to only receive certain emails.
Here are the steps to unsubscribe from all emails:
- Go to your Pinterest account
- Click on the Down Arrow in the top right corner
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu
- Click on the Notification tab
- Look for the By Email section and click Edit next to it
- Click Turn Off All
- Click Done
This way, you will be unsubscribed from all Pinterest emails, except for privacy and account emails. If you don’t want to do this because you find some of the emails useful, there is an option for that in the Settings.
You can change your email notification preferences and choose which email categories you want to receive.
Pinterest Email Categories
Activity related emails
|This category covers all the activity on your Pins and in your network|
Boards searches and topics
|In this category, you can subscribe or unsubscribe from these types of emails:
|You can choose whether you want to receive emails related to:
|This category includes emails related to messages as well as:
|This is a general category of emails that includes:
If you want to receive messages related to one or several categories, follow these steps:
- Access your Pinterest account
- Click on the Down Arrow in the top right corner to open the drop-down menu
- Click Settings
- Select Notification tab
- In the By Email section click Edit
- Select your preferences by checking or unchecking boxes next to each type of email
- Click Done
How to Stop Getting Emails From Pinterest by Using the Email Itself?
You can unsubscribe directly from the Pinterest email by scrolling down to the bottom of the message and looking for the Unsubscribe or Unsubscribe From This Email link.
A new screen will appear, showing which category that email belongs to.
You can either click Confirm or click Edit Settings to set up the preferences on the website.
How to Block Emails From Pinterest Using Your Email Service Provider?
Most email service providers offer various ways to deal with unwanted messages in your inbox.
In most cases, you can block a specific email address or report email as spam. With some providers, you can try to stop phishing emails by reporting them. In more serious cases, reporting email abuse can also be an option.
Some of these options are available for both web version and mobile apps. Reporting phishing and abuse is usually only possible directly on the website, but it depends on the platform.
Stop Pinterest Emails by Blocking Their Email Address Permanently
You can block spam emails on your Android, iOS device, or a web browser—as long as your email service is compatible with them. The process might vary, but it usually includes these steps:
- Login to your account or open the app on your phone
- Find the message from Pinterest and open it
- Access the menu for additional email options
- Find Block Pinterest or a similar option
- Click or tap on it
Stop Pinterest Emails by Marking Them as Spam
You can report spam emails to any email service provider but reach for this option only if you tried others, and they didn’t work. If you unsubscribed from the Pinterest email or their website and are still getting emails, you should report it as spam.
Marking emails as spam can be done on any device or platform on which your email service is available. The process usually includes finding problematic emails, selecting them, and marking them as spam through additional menu options.
This action will add selected email to the spam folder, where messages are kept for a predetermined number of days, after which they are automatically deleted. You can also clear the Spam folder yourself or delete any emails from it whenever you want.
DoNotPay Can Also Help You Stop Physical Spam Mail!
Pinterest won’t bother you offline, but other spammers might. Our app has a new feature called DoNotMail—designed to help you with this problem.
To prevent physical spam mail from getting to your mailbox, follow these steps:
- Snap a photo of physical spam mail
- Access DoNotPay from your web browser
- Click on the DoNotMail feature
- Follow the steps to get rid of the spammers
Once you complete the steps, we will automatically unsubscribe you from that sender.
If there is a class action against the sender, you will get a chance to add yourself to it. Depending on the outcome, you could receive compensation of up to $500.
Untangle the Administrative Nonsense With DoNotPay!
Access DoNotPay from your web browser and check what other fantastic options our app offers.
Some tasks we can take over are:
- Acquiring compensation from robocall scammers
- Taking people and companies to small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment date
- Dealing with credit card issues
- Getting out of subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Not waiting on phone for customer service reps to pick up
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with challenging bills
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds for poor services and defective products
- Clearing out spam mail permanently