How to Cancel “Subscribe and Save” on Amazon
Many Amazon shoppers have been able to save money by subscribing to Amazon's "Subscribe and Save" program, where you get reduced pricing by subscribing to products that you use on a regular basis. The products are auto shipped and paid automatically through your preferred form of payment. This program is handy for things like dog food, over-the-counter medicine or vitamins, laundry detergent, or food items consumed on a regular basis. But what do you do if you decide you no longer need the subscription? Do you know ?
Subscription products and services are becoming more and more available. With an increase in online shopping, no-contact payments, and busy lives, many consumers have turned to subscriptions to reduce the amount they are paying and ensure that they never run out of a product. But many companies do not make it easy to cancel subscriptions when they go unused or unwanted. Busy customers either forget to cancel or find it overwhelming and time-consuming and do not get it done.
That's why DoNotPay created its Cancel Any Service or Subscription product that makes canceling your subscription easy and quick. In just minutes, DoNotPay can help you cancel any paid subscription!
How Can I Cancel "Subscribe and Save" on Amazon on My Own?
If you want to , start by signing in to your Amazon account.
- Go to your "Subscribe and Save" items.
- Select the Subscriptions tab.
- If you're logged in through a browser, click on the product image. If you're on a mobile device, click Edit.
- Select Cancel subscription.
- Select a cancellation reason.
- Click Cancel my subscription.
There are a few things to remember when using Amazon's "Subscribe and Save" program:
- There is no end to your subscription. That means your subscription does not end in six months or a year. You must go through the cancellation process to end the subscription.
- If your "Subscribe and Save" item varies in price, your subscription price may also change. You will still receive the discount that you signed up for originally, but the original, or base price may change.
- If, for some reason, your payment method does not work, for example, if your credit card expires and is not updated, Amazon will use another method of payment to fulfill the subscription.
|Can You Cancel Amazon’s "Subscribe and Save" Via:||Yes/No|
|Company Website/ Support Form (or another alternative method)||Yes|
What if I Can’t Cancel My Subscription on My Own?
Maybe you are too busy, or maybe you have a large number of subscriptions to cancel. Maybe it is a bit overwhelming. Whatever the reason, DoNotPay can help you to quickly and easily cancel any subscription or service in just three steps! In minutes, you can sit back and relax and DoNotPay will handle the rest!
How to cancel in 3 steps:
- Log-in to DoNotPay and search for the Manage Subscriptions product.
- Provide the name of the subscription service you want to cancel.
- Provide your account details such as email address and username.
Once you submit the details, we'll work on canceling your subscription! We'll even try to get a refund on your behalf.
Cancel More Subscriptions With DoNotPay’s Help
Do you need help with other cancellations? If it seems too overwhelming or if you are frustrated with the length of time it takes to go through some cancellation processes, let DoNotPay help.
From magazines to health clubs, if you have a subscription, DoNotPay can help you with the cancellation. Since the average consumer spends over $200 per month on subscriptions, many of us are spending dollars on products and services that we don't use or want. Some companies we have helped with are:
- HP Instant Ink Subscription
- Ford Credit Payments
- Amazon Prime Video
- Ready Refresh
- Disney Movie Club
- YouTube TV Free Trial
- Or others!
In addition, did you know that DoNotPay has products to solve most of your other problems as well? Do you need help with your bills? DoNotPay can help. Do you want to know how to take a company or a person to small claims court? We can show you how. Or would you like to take advantage of free trials, but are afraid of being charged? DoNotPay's virtual credit card guarantees that you will never be charged again, even if you forget to cancel during the free trial period.
And if you are tired of sitting on hold for hours waiting to speak with a customer service representative, DoNotPay can show you how to jump the phone queue and quit wasting your time! Whatever the problem, DoNotPay has a fast and easy solution with the best possible outcome. Let us help you today.