How To Cancel Cinemark Movie Club Membership You’re Not Using
A movie club membership probably seemed like a great idea, at the time, if you love to see films on the big screen. Go to one movie a month and it pays for itself, right?
Flash forward a few months and you’re not so sure. If you landed here researching how to cancel Cinemark Movie Club, chances are you’re not actually putting the subscription to use. Even $12 a month is too much to throw away.
There are several ways to cancel a membership, some more painless than others. You can go through Cinemark directly to deal with just that subscription, or you can look at third-party services that allow you to cancel all unwanted subscriptions in one place.
How Do I Cancel Cinemark Movie Club Online?
If you want to cancel your membership directly through Cinemark, online is the easiest method. Follow these steps:
- Visit the Cinemark Movie Rewards page.
- Sign in to your account.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and expand the section that says “Manage Your Membership.”
- Click “Cancel Membership” and confirm.
- After completing these steps, check the email account associated with the membership. You should receive a cancellation confirmation.
- To make sure the charge has stopped, check your bank account at the end of your normal billing cycle.
If you’d rather cancel by phone and wait on hold (said no one ever), call 1-800-Cinemark and follow the prompts to speak to an agent.
To cancel with DoNotPay in fewer steps and without worrying whether the cancellation has been processed before the billing date, open our app on your .
|Can I Cancel Cinemark Movie Club With:||Yes/No|
|DoNotPay||Yes, open DoNotPay .|
|Cinemark Website||Yes, on the Movie Rewards page here.|
|Phone||Yes, call 1-800-Cinemark.|
|Possibly, but there are no guarantees. Try emailing email@example.com or using the online contact form.|
If I Cancel Cinemark Movie Club, Do I Lose My Credits?
Unused Cinemark Movie Club credits roll over from month to month and never expire as long as you’re an active member. The membership is not a “use it or lose it” plan. If you’ve accumulated movie credits over time, you might be worried about losing them if you cancel.
When you cancel, benefits like concession discounts and waived online fees continue until the end of the current billing cycle, whether that’s the end of the month or year. After that, Cinemark gives you six months to use the remaining movie credits, even without an active membership.
Can I Pause Cinemark Movie Club Without Canceling My Membership?
Like many subscription services, Cinemark paused Movie Club memberships and monthly fees at the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic when all locations were temporarily closed. Under normal circumstances, however, pausing your account is not an option.
If you cancel but it doesn’t look like you’ll be able to use the remaining movie credits before they expire, you can reactivate the membership near the end of the six-month period to keep what’s in your account. That’s the only option to retain credits indefinitely.
Considering a Cinemark Movie Club Free Trial? Use DoNotPay’s Virtual Credit Card to Block Billing
From time to time, you might see an offer for a free one-month trial of Cinemark Movie Club. Often, these trial memberships are partnerships with other companies or subscription services. Maybe you sign up for Walmart+ and get the Cinemark offer at checkout.
Remembering to cancel one subscription service in time is hard enough, let alone two. When you use DoNotPay’s Free Trial Card product, there’s no need to mark your calendar or set reminders. You can’t be charged because you never provide personal banking info.
Here’s how DoNotPay’s Virtual Credit Card (VCC) works:
- Navigate to DoNotPay using any .
- Select Cinemark or any company you’d like to test out with a free trial.
- Use our virtual credit card generator to create the information you need: card number, security code, and expiration date.
- Sign up for the trial, then sit back and relax — the card can’t be charged because there are no funds on it and the company won’t have access to your real card number.
DoNotPay virtual credit cards are designed for one-time use, but the next time you want to sign up for a free trial just generate another number. The merchant can’t differentiate between the VCC and your actual card for free trial purposes, so there’s no hassle or risk.
Use DoNotPay to Cancel Your Cinemark Movie Subscription
The simplest way to cancel Cinemark Movie Club or any subscription you don’t want? Let DoNotPay do the work for you. Open DoNotPay in a and follow these simple steps:
- Log in to DoNotPay and search for the Manage Subscriptions product.
- Provide the name of the subscription service you want to cancel.
- Provide your account details such as email address and username.
We’ve got it from there, and we let you know when the membership is successfully canceled. There’s no need to keep checking back with a company or worry about whether your cancellation request was received and processed. We can also help you dispute any unfair Cinemark charges and request a refund on your behalf.
Use DoNotPay to cancel multiple subscriptions from different merchants, even those notorious for making cancellation difficult. Our services are popular for:
- Easily canceling Planet Fitness gym memberships
- Ending your CVS CarePass enrollment
- Opting Out of Amazon Prime Video
- Unsubscribing from Xbox Live
- Quitting Sirius XM without having to call
- Saying goodbye to your Asurion Home+ warranty in 5 minutes
- Canceling Disney Movie Club
- Getting out of your Massage Envy contract
- Cutting off Epoch internet service
Best Movie Membership Alternatives to Cinemark
Cinemark Movie Club memberships are pretty consumer-friendly. There’s no minimum length of commitment, and active members never lose the credits they’ve paid for. But Cinemark is not the only option for movie buffs looking to save money.
Top competitors include:
|AMC Stubs A-List||$19.95-$24.95/month||
|MoviePass||$10, $20 or $30/month||
Simplify Your Life and Solve Annoying Problems With DoNotPay’s Many Services
DoNotPay technology goes far beyond free trials and subscription cancellations. Our tools help you fight big corporations, city hall, and unfair charges of all kinds. Use DoNotPay to:
- Prevent fraud and unauthorized charges
- Reduce monthly bills or get help with payments
- Sue companies over contract terms or broken promises
- Reach customer service agents with no wait time
- Negotiate hotel bills and excess fees
- Protect your privacy with burner phone numbers