How to Sign Up for the Home Chef Free Trial the Risk-Free Way
Home Chef is an Illinois-based meal kit and food delivery company delivering pre-portioned ingredients and recipes to its subscribers weekly in the US. The company sends quality-sourced and prepped ingredients as well as everything you need to prepare home-cooked meals in about half an hour.
Does Home Chef Offer a Free Trial?
No, Home Chef does not have a free trial program. However, the company offers some incentives such as coupons and discounts to help customers spend less while still getting the best quality ingredients. on the first order you make as well as on future orders above $45.
How Can I Access the Home Chef Free Trial?
Home Chef doesn't have a free trial. However, some of the things you can do include;
- Reaching out to the customer support team
- Attempting to request a Home Chef free trial
In most cases, the best you will get is coupons or discounts on your orders.
You can find coupons and discounts from third parties across the internet. However, it is practically impossible to get a Home Chef free trial.
Does the Home Chef Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
No, since Home Chef doesn't have a free trial. Despite that, once you sign up for the service, expect regular automated payments to cover the monthly fees. Home Chef automatically charges its customers through automated renewals at the end of their subscriptions.
Ordinarily, you should cancel your subscription at least 24 hours before the last day of the subscription or free trial if you don't want another automatic charge.
In case you get charged automatically since you forgot to cancel the subscription on time, you may request a refund, which is less likely to come through. DoNotPay can help you secure a Home Chef refund successfully.
Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Cards
Most people unknowingly forget to cancel their free trials or subscriptions on time, leading to charges for products or services they no longer need. If you anticipate forgetting to cancel your subscriptions, you can rely on DoNotPay to help you cancel your Home Chef subscription.
- DoNotPay's virtual credit cards are the best alternative for consumers looking to sign up for free trials without risking automatic charges.
- Once you sign up with DNP, DoNotPay will generate a random number and credit card information that you will use to sign up for the free trial.
- Consequently, once your free trial ends, the service provider can't charge you since the free virtual credit card doesn't have any money. You will then be unsubscribed from the service automatically. Reach out to DoNotPay to find out more about the Home Chef free trial.
How Much Does Home Chef Cost After the Free Trial?
The final price will vary depending on your order size and the meal options you choose.
(Depending on the currently available menu and meal options.)
|Alternative Meal-Kit||$7.49 and $9.94
(Home Chef's price per serving rarely changes if you get more servings per kit.)
What Are the Most Popular Home Chef Alternatives?
It is hard not to miss the abundance of meal kit delivery services on the internet. While Home Chef is a reliable meal kit delivery service, several users find its alternatives more appealing for various reasons, such as pricing.
Check out these options if you would like to explore various kinds of home meal kits.
- Blue Apron It delivers real chef-designed meals, making your dinners feel like a dinner-out. It has the same price range as Home Chef.
- Hello Fresh Its recipes are all designed by its chefs and tested 200 times to ensure top-tier quality. You can choose to add a wine club membership or, better yet, customize your meal plans.
- Sun Basket Sun Basket uses the best fresh and organic ingredients and produces to make simple recipes and international cuisines. All the meals are evaluated and approved by a qualified nutritionist.
- Dinnerly It is an affordable alternative to Home Chef even though it is relatively new in the industry.
- EveryPlate Like Dinnerly, EveryPlate maintains its relatively low prices by utilizing straightforward recipes with few ingredients and affordable marketing campaigns.
- Martha and Marley Spoon This is one of the products of Martha Stewart if you are a fan. The weekly menu comprises 20 changing high-quality recipes.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DNP is a universal service provider with expertise and experience in several sectors and industries. You can rely on DoNotPay to help you lodge complaints against any company or service provider. Other services that DoNotPay provide include:
- Avoiding email spam
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Suing individuals or companies in small claims court
- Jumping the customer service phone line
- Asking for refunds and chargebacks
- Eliminating spam messages
- Getting airline compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Solving credit card issues.
Despite offering all these services, DoNotPay can still help you sign up for a trial for free. to DoNotPay today to sign you up for the Home Chef free trial risk-free.