Start Your GoodNotes Free Trial Today With a Virtual Credit Card
A lot has changed over the last 20 years regarding taking notes in class. Computers and tablets have taken over classrooms, yet many still prefer handwritten notes. Goodnotes provides a solution for those who like the convenience of technology but the benefits of handwritten notes. A GoodNotes free trial might seem like the perfect way to decide if this application is right for you.
A free trial allows you to try a product or service for a limited time to determine if it is worth the cost of purchase, membership, or subscription. Unfortunately, people often forget to cancel their free trials and end up with expensive subscriptions or product charges.
Companies count on customers forgetting to cancel their subscriptions. If you like to try free trials but don't want to deal with the headache of possible future charges, DoNotPay is here to help with their virtual credit card feature.
What Is GoodNotes?
GoodNotes is an application that helps you take notes on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple computer. The application has many features that help keep track of your notes.
Some of these include:
- Notes can be backed up to the Apple Cloud, Dropbox, OneDrive, or Google Drive.
- Notes easily sync across all of your cloud-connected devices.
- The app is PDF compatible. PDF files are easily integrated and can be marked on your device.
- GoodNotes auto-generates flashcards to aid studying.
- Advanced handwriting recognition technology allows users to search for both their handwritten and typed notes.
- For further organization, users are allowed unlimited folders for sorting.
- Notes are easy to share among groups.
- There is a note-sharing community, so you can connect and share notes with other GoodNotes users.
There are several note-taking apps available, and you might not be sure if GoodNotes is right for you. Before investing in a new app, you will want to know all costs, customer service accessibility, and if there is a free trial.
GoodNotes Free Trial and Cost
Free trials are a great way to try something before committing to the total cost. Unfortunately, at this time, a GoodNotes free trial is not available. To access GoodNotes, you must purchase the application for $7.99.
When you are trying something new, there is always the fear that the app will malfunction or simply won't be right for you. If there is a malfunction, you accidentally purchased GoodNotes, or you've decided the app isn't for you, there is a chance that you could receive a refund. To do so, you must contact Apple support. The developers are not involved in the refund process.
If you decide you want to repurchase GoodNotes after you have received a refund, there are a few steps you must go through.
- Open the Settings app > Apple ID > Media & Purchases > Sign Out.
- Visit the GoodNotes App Store page and choose "Get."
- Sign in to your Apple ID account when prompted.
- Confirm the purchase.
If you want to check out other alternatives to GoodNotes here are some you can check out:
Free Trials With DoNotPay Without the Risk
Although GoodNotes doesn't offer a free trial for their app, you should keep DoNotPay in mind for future free trials. DoNotPay provides risk-free trials with the help of virtual credit cards.
Virtual credit cards are randomly assigned credit card numbers that will work on whatever vendor's websites you choose. They do not have any money, but they will work for the free trial authorization. Best of all, virtual credit cards are easy to create and use with DoNotPay, and it only takes a few easy steps!
- Go to DoNotPay’s virtual credit card page.
- Press the "Solve This Problem For Me" button.
- Fill out your information as well as the merchant's information.
- DoNotPay will generate a virtual card number, expiration date, and CVV code.
- Copy the virtual card information and paste it into the designated spots on your desired merchant's website.
- Sit back and enjoy your free trial.
Why Use DoNotPay For Free Trials
Although you can register for free trials on your own, DoNotPay gives you a lot of reasons not to use virtual credit cards instead, from savings to security.
- Virtual credit cards will keep you from incurring unwanted charges on your cards and bank accounts.
- You will save time and frustration because you won't have to worry about the sometimes complicated process of canceling unwanted subscriptions.
- Virtual credit cards keep your bank account and credit cards safe and secure.
- DoNotPay will also generate a virtual email address for you. It will forward pertinent emails to you, but keep your inbox free of annoying spam.
What Else Can DoNotPay Help Me Do?
While virtual cards are impressive in themselves, they are just the beginning of what DoNotPay can help you accomplish. DoNotPay is here to save you money, time, and frustration by assisting with a long list of tasks and processes.
- Fight Pesky Parking Tickets
- Get Rid of Annoying Text Spam Forever
- Cut the Long, Aggravating Lines on Customer Service Calls
- Schedule a DMV Appointment Easily