How to Get a Gaiam TV Free Trial Without a Credit Card
Gaiam is a spicy, hot new yoga trend sweeping the world of wellness, and becoming ever more popular as a mediation program offering a variety of holistic practices for adults and even children. The name "Gaiam" is derived from the word "Gaia," which translates as "Goddess of Mother Earth" and "I am" from ancient Grecian terminology. Gaiam has a mission to make yoga available to people everywhere and sells a variety of products as well as provides a free trial of programming to allow users to follow their yogi and have sessions. Since Gaiam's mission is to make yoga accessible and practicable by all, it's relatively easy to secure a .
DoNotPay's Free Trials Product is making it easier for consumers to sign up for products they're interested in without being charged extra fees by forgetting to cancel the product, and it gives people more freedom to truly experience a free sample without getting caught up in the fine print that often accompanies each deal. Our method to approach these transactions is to use virtual credit cards, some of which are free here, and let people post a card without money on it to trick unscrupulous merchants pushing people into autopsy programs into using a bogus card. This means that when the transaction is auto-billed (often without the customer's knowledge), the transaction will immediately fail and the person has a chance to avoid real charges because free trials should be free vs. involve secretive billing practices.
How Can I Get a Gaiam Free Trial?
Gaiam is one of the more straightforward companies when it comes to its billing and free trials. For instance, they do offer a 7-day free trial and are relatively upfront about the services. They are also the perfect place to sign up with a virtual card, but more on that later.
To get the 7-day free trial, follow these instructions:
- Sign up on their website here to register with them.
- Since the first seven days are free and the plans are clear, this is a great site to use the virtual card with.
- They will ask you to sign up and request a card for payment.
- Enter the card information generated by DoNotPay's Virtual Card.
- They will charge you nothing at the time of signing up.
- If you forget to cancel after 7 days, then the Virtual Card will refuse to process subsequent charges.
- Gaiam will try to auto-subscribe you to a plan, but the Virtual Card will stop it.
- Enjoy the free 7-day trial.
Does the Gaiam Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
Yes, this is one of those websites that offer an awesome product, but extremely high costs for those who only wanted to sample it. For instance, it will automatically subscribe you to their most expensive plan.
This is what happens if you forget to cancel :
- When you sign up for it and provide your card, the fine print is there and has a clause for auto-billing.
- If you forget to cancel your trial, then they will subscribe you to a program with annual fees.
- The Gaiam TV Fit Yoga subscription signs you up for an expensive, annual program.
- First, it appears as OTT* GAIAMTVFITYOGA2 and has a $1 hold on your account.
- If the bank that processes your payments detects money in your account, they will take that hold and withdraw $69.99.
- To avoid this, a savvy customer would have to sign up with a DoNotPay virtual card.
- If they don't use a DoNotPay virtual card, then they have to cancel through their account online.
Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
Gaiam is the perfect example of why people need to use Virtual Credit Cards. It's not because Gaiam provides supercilious or sham products, but because they provide wellness programs and are valuable to people. As a result of this, many people will sign up for a program like this and benefit from it. However, many people who sign up for a free trial that lasts a week are highly likely to be busy individuals who forget about the deadline. Then, Gaiam automatically puts them on an annual plan, even when they offer less expensive plans for their customers.
Yet, if people use Virtual Credit Cards, it's the perfect solution to this problem.
How do you use one on Gaiam?
- When you sign up, first go to DoNotPay's virtual card segment here.
- It will tell you how these cards work and auto-generate fake credit card information.
- Since the 7-day free trial period is supposed to be free, no money is required to sign up.
- The card is taken as a means to secure future payments.
- When you input the virtual card information, then you can sign up and not worry about when the trial expires.
- When they try to bill your card for $69.99, it's not going to process.
- Therefore, you will get the free trial and incur no further costs.
Why Use DoNotPay to Get Free Trials and Don't Get Charged
DoNotPay is fast. Applying for free trials independently is time-consuming. Therefore, enjoy your SPSS experience with DoNotPay.
DoNotPay is easy. It helps you avoid filling out many long forms. Wait for the feedback as DoNotPay ensures that your interests are well taken care of.
DoNotPay is successful. We have been tried, tested, and verified.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
As you can see, DoNotPay believes in the rights of consumers to enjoy things like free trials without being swindled, or trapped in a bad place for forgetting to cancel a service before the trial expires. Still, we offer tons of other benefits.
You can open DoNotPay to help you with almost anything! Including: