How to Get Magazine Free Trials Without Giving Your Credit Card Information
in a recent survey stated that they are discouraged from paying for a subscription if they don't get a free trial first, and in spite of the rise of digital offerings, magazines remain a popular product for free trials. Unfortunately, while many people are turned off by companies that won't offer free trials, many others are discouraged from participating in free trials because they don't want to deal with the hassle of remembering to cancel the subscription before they get billed or worry about their credit card information being compromised. With DoNotPay's Free Trial Card product, you can safely get all the free trial magazines you want without worrying about canceling the subscription before the trial expires.
Why Do Magazines Offer Free Trials?
of a product or service is often not nearly as effective a marketing tool in many circumstances as allowing them to try it out for themselves. The marketing departments of the magazines that offer free trials understand this and often include trials as an overall strategy that moves away from the need for aggressive sales tactics. While there are risks for the company -- such as people ordering multiple free trials from different email addresses or damaging a product that they are trying out -- these risks are often small when compared to the number of free trial participants who go on to keep the subscription because they legitimately like the offering, or simply forgot to cancel it before the trial period expired.
How Do I Get a Free Trial Magazine?
Most free trials can be found on a company's website or by clicking their ad on your social media page or email. Here are some highlights of most free trial offers:
|Terms & Conditions
Three Problems People Often Encounter With Free Trials
While free trials are a great way to check out new magazines without spending money, here are three things you need to be aware of:
- If you are forced to pay shipping and handling, then the product cannot be truly considered "free."
- If you fail to cancel a subscription service during the free trial period, you will be charged for the service after that period expires. It is important to be aware of how long the trial lasts and to make a note of when you need to cancel it to avoid your credit card being charged.
- The advertisements for free trials are not always legitimate and can come from scammers who want easy access to your credit card information.
Get Free Trials Without Compromising Your Credit Card Through DoNotPay
If you love free trials but don't love the financial risks that come with them, DoNotPay's Get Free Trials product allows you the opportunity to use a virtual credit card when making your purchase. These virtual cards allow you to get past the authentication process but will prevent you from being charged, as the cards don't actually process any charges. Simply follow these three steps:
- Search free trial card on DoNotPay and enter the company you want a free trial for.
- We'll automatically generate a virtual credit card that you can use for that merchant. Copy the card details shown on your screen.
- Use the card to sign up for your free trial and sit back to relax and enjoy!
Things to Consider When Using DoNotPay's Free Trial Cards
The most important benefit that DoNotPa's free trial cards provide is the ability to take advantage of free trial offerings while never having to worry about being charged for them. Because of this, the cards are only usable once and are then deactivated as soon as they are used. You cannot use them to make purchases. You can, however, use any name and address when prompted, as long as the expiration date and zip code match the information on the card.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay is all about providing easier and more affordable ways to conquer the tasks of life. Visit these pages to learn more about the types of services DoNotPay provides.
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
Want to know other ways to save time and money? Sign in or sign up for DoNotPay today.