How to Sign Up For ESEA Free Trial Without Giving Your Credit Card Info
ESEA is an e-sport platform that offers competitive online games to people at different levels. ESEA offers an interactive platform that allows members to compete and get awarded for their skills.
While the registration process may be easy, getting can sometimes be challenging. There is no direct way to get a free trial, so you need to play first or get a promo code from an existing member. In addition, you may be required to monitor your account and get to know of any changes to their terms and conditions.
You don't have to worry because DoNotPay can help you get the free trial without breaking a sweat. Once you sign up, you get numerous benefits, including canceling your ESEA subscription fast and easily.
Does ESEA Offer a Free Trial?
Yes. ESEA offers a to members who are not only registered but also actively participate in the online league. As a member, you may receive a promo code that allows you to play for one month free of charge. Additionally, you can get a free trial once a month which you can give to your friends. Although the trial lasts for only one week, it has all the features offered in a paid subscription.
How Can I Get ESEA Free Trial?
Getting ESEA free trial requires that you participate first. If you need ESEA free trial, here's what you can do:
- Register and participate in at least one match. To get the free trial, you need to play one match and the free option will be available the next time you try to make a payment.
- If you are already a member, you can get a promo code once in a while that you can redeem and play for free.
- You can also get a free trial from an ESEA member. Active members are usually awarded free trials to give to their friends. This may last for just a week
Just like most free trials, you need to provide your credit card info when registering for the ESEA league. To participate in ESEA matches, you need to have a paid subscription. You are required to provide your credit card details for ease of payment.
Does the ESEA Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
Yes. When you sign up, you are enrolled in a billing cycle that renews automatically. Once your trial period is over, your subscription will be automatically renewed, depending on the billing cycle you selected. The billing cycle can be
- 1 month
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months.
Unless you cancel your ESEA subscription, your subscription will always be auto-renewed.
It is also important to note that ESEA does not offer refunds. Whether you forget to cancel your free trial or are unaware that the billing due date is fast approaching, you are not entitled to a refund. Therefore, once you subscribe, you should manage your account and know when to quit.
Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
Most people forget to cancel their free trials and end up paying for services they do not need or use. About 48% of people are likely to forget to cancel their free trials. This keeps them paying for services they no longer want, and can translate to huge losses if such people are unaware of these charges. However, you can avoid such losses when you use a virtual credit card.
With a free virtual credit card, you get an awesome way of registering for free trials without disclosing your credit card info. Because your virtual credit card is not linked to your actual credit card, it has no money in it. You can thus sign up for free trials without having to worry about automatic renewals.
Here's how the virtual credit card works:
- DoNoPay creates a random number and credit card info that you can use to subscribe to any service.
- The virtual credit card has no money in it, so you don't have to worry about auto-renewals.
- Once the free trial expires, the service can't charge you. As a result, you are automatically unsubscribed.
How Much Does ESEA Cost After the Trial?
ESEA only allows you to participate if you have a paid subscription. The free trial comes as an added benefit or as a way of encouraging more people to participate.
Here is a breakdown of ESEA subscription plans:
|Membership plan||Monthly charges|
What Are the Most Popular Alternatives To ESEA?
If you are a fan of online matches, you may be interested to know if there are better options than ESEA. Whether you are looking forward to improving your gaming skills or want a great way to enjoy your free time, here are some gaming apps you can check out:
|Gaming App||Monthly subscription fee||Benefits|
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can help you with almost anything including
- Contesting traffic tickets
- Jumping the phone queue when contacting customer service reps
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Revenging on robocalls
- Handling bills you are unable to pay
- Being compensated for delayed or canceled flights
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Handling credit card issues
- Disputing parking tickets
- Avoiding online stalking and harassment
- Blocking spam text messages
- Requesting refunds and getting chargebacks from companies
- Getting free trials risk-free
- Blocking spam mail forever
today to enjoy all these services and much more!