How to Get Eros Now Free Trial With a Virtual Credit Card
The number of people who are interested in something like an is truly astounding. It all comes down to the fact that Eros Now is the largest movie streaming service in the entire nation of India. That is pretty important when you consider the fact that India is such an up-and-coming nation with a massive population. The fact that Eros Now has managed to position itself in such a way that they are the dominant streaming option in that country is truly a testament to their size and scope. This is why you need to try them out on a free trial basis with DoNotPay.
Does Eros Now Offer A Free Trial?
Eros Now does offer a as many streaming movie services do. They see the offer as helpful for them because:
- It allows people to sample what they can provide to them
- Helps people see what they are missing by not having this service
- Helps them sign up new customers that they hope will stick around to see what they are all about
- Allows them to learn more about what their viewers like and don't like
You don't want to sign up for a new movie service without first confirming that you are actually interested in the service. That is common sense, but it is a big reason why you want to extend that free trial as much as humanly possible. The people at DoNotPay have helped people get all of the free trials for this service that they are entitled to.
Can You Get Hit With An Automatic Renewal Of This Service?
Sadly, you can get hit with automatic renewal charges on your Eros Now account if you don't pay extremely close attention to how you are being billed for this account. It happens to a lot of people, and they tend to get pretty outraged by it when they see this show up on their statement. Understandably, people might be upset by this. Why should they have to pay for something that isn't providing them with value in their life? That is how they see it, and their argument does hold a lot of water.
Eros Now automatic charges could look like:
- Monthly subscription charges to have an account
- Charges for additional add-on services once you have your account
- Updated price structures that the company announces as time goes on
It is possible to see these charges show up on your credit card statement even if you believed that you had taken every possible step to keep yourself protected from such things. One way that you can fight back is with the DoNotPay virtual credit card.
What Are The Most Popular Movie Streaming Service Out There
-Live stream over 50 of the top live and on-demand channels including a variety of sports channels, news channels and more.
Blue - $25/month
|- 28 Channels
|You can view Pureflix movies and TV shows on up to six devices at a time.
They allow access on all of the usual devices; TVs, computers, mobile devices, etc., and are working on being gaming console compatible by the end of 2017.
What Does The DoNotPay Credit Card Do?
The virtual credit card offered by DoNotPay is a special product that stands above the rest in its category. People who are lucky enough to hold one of these cards. The cards provide the following benefits:
- They generate a fresh credit card number with each purchase
- They prevent their holders from being automatically charged for subscriptions that they do not want or need
- They give Internet safety a boost by keeping your credit card numbers off of less than desirable websites
- They make you feel more comfortable signing up for services that require a credit card number of some kind
Often, people don't want to put their credit card numbers on the Internet for many valid reasons. They may have been taken advantage of before, or they may simply understand the risks that are associated with having a credit card number on the Internet. Whatever the case may be, it is nice to have the virtual credit card in your back pocket to make things easier. After all, you still want to sign up for online services, but you don't want to take on more risks than necessary. DNP has made it easier for you to have the best of both worlds.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Everyone who uses DoNotPay for one thing quickly finds themselves asking what else this wonderful company can do. The reason is that they see the results that they get from using them for canceling their subscription services, and it becomes very obvious that they ought to use them for just about everything else that they do in life as well. There are many other things that DoNotPay does that people should be aware of as well. A few of those services include:
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Getting rid of spam text messages
So many things that are on our "to-do" lists can be handled by this one company. They make sure to provide the resources that are needed to get the job done, and that is a very big deal for people who are constantly on the go and need whatever help they can possibly get right away. If this sounds like something that you have been dealing with, then take the time to look for services that could benefit you via DoNotPay.