Get a Dropout Free Trial Without Giving Your Credit Card Info
Dropout is an American subscription media service provider that was founded in 2018. It is popular for its advertisement-free original shows, comics, chat stories, and a Discord server. You can get a free trial before you decide to subscribe. DoNotPay enables you to subscribe to the without using your credit.
Does Dropout Offer a Free Trial?
Yes. to all its new customers. During the free trial, new customers receive all the shows and features of the paid service. There are also no special conditions that you must meet during the free trial.
How Do I Get a Dropout Free Trial?
This offer is available to new customers just after signing up for an account. Here is the procedure for getting the Dropout TV free trial.
- Visit Dropout with your device.
- Click the "Sign Up" button.
- Pick your preferred subscription. You can go for a monthly or yearly subscription.
- Provide the information asked on the "Sign Up" page. It includes the name, contacts, and location.
- Finally, add your credit card information, including the card number and the date of its expiration.
- Start to enjoy the free trial right away.
Does the Dropout TV Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
Yes. The automatically renews into a paid subscription. If you do not want your card to be charged, you should cancel the subscription in about three hours until the end of the free trial.
If you forgot to cancel the subscription before the end of the Dropout TV free trial and got charged, you can ask for a refund. However, you ask for a refund through the streaming platform you are using. For example, if you signed up for Dropout via Apple TV, you must contact Apple TV customer support for assistance. Dropout customer support only assists payments made on their website.
Avoid Automatic Renewal by Using DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
Most people forget to cancel free trials on time. Therefore, they keep paying for a service they do not want. Fortunately, you can escape the problem by using a DoNotPay virtual credit card. Visit the site with your web browser.
A virtual credit card is similar to a physical card in that it has the cardholder's name, CVV, and card number. You can carry out any transactions with the card, just like a physical one.
DoNotPay generates a random number and credit card information to enable you to subscribe to any service without revealing your personal information. Once the free trial ends, the service provider cannot charge you as there is no cash on the virtual card.
You can have a different virtual credit card for each of the services you subscribe to. In this case, you can use the card to subscribe to Dropout.
How Much Does Dropout Cost After the Free Trial?
|Package||Duration of the Free Trial||Cost after the free trial||Benefits|
|Monthly package||3 days||$5.99/month||
What Will Dropout Charges Look Like on My Statement?
The Dropout subscription charges will appear as follows in your bank account statement. You can check for the entry if you are not sure if you are subscribed to the service.
- OTT* DROPOUT
- OTT*DROPOUT DIGITAL SERVICES
What Are the Most Popular Alternatives to Dropout?
Here are other digital streaming services you can check.
|Hulu||Ad-supported plan: $6.99/month
No Ads Plan: $12.99
Hulu with Live TV in addition to ESPN and Disney+: $69.99/month
Hulu with Live TV in addition to ESPN and Disney+: $75.99/month
|HBO||HBO Go: $5 to $25/month
HBO Now: $14.99/month
HBO Max: $14.99
What Else Can You Accomplish With DoNotPay?
DoNotPay is a one-stop-shop to accomplish various tasks that would generally take much of your time or cost some cash. It also allows you to enjoy multiple services for free that you would otherwise pay for. Here are some tasks you can accomplish with DoNotPay.
- Get revenge on annoying robocalls.
- Sue people and organizations in small claims court
- Conveniently schedule a DMV appointment
- Get compensated for any delayed or canceled flights
- Contest parking tickets fast
- Get help dealing with bills that you are unable to pay
- Get help to protect yourself from stalking and harassment
- Get refunds and chargebacks from companies who's services you have subscribed
- Clean your email of spam mail forever
- Signing up for free trials without any risk
Sign up with your web browser today at DoNotPay and subscribe to any streaming service without revealing your banking information.