How to Get Dragon Speech Recognition Free Trial With a Virtual Credit Card
When you lead a busy life, anything that can make things go more quickly is generally a good idea. For instance, if you are someone who has to do a lot of typing, voice-to-text software can make the process go much quicker. If that is the case, you might be interested in a .
Dragon Speech allows you to speak into your microphone, and everything you are saying types itself in your document. This means you can put your thoughts down a lot more quickly than just typing. Unfortunately, the free trial does require you to put in your credit card information so that you can be automatically charged at the end of the trial.
DoNotPay can help you by allowing you to use a virtual credit card to sign up for your Dragon Speech Recognition trial.
What Does the Dragon Speech Recognition Free Trial Look Like?
The good news is that Nuance does offer a free trial on their software. The free trial will last you for one week. It will give you a glimpse into all the features that a full Dragon Speech Recognition software will give you.
How Can I Get a Dragon Speech Recognition Free Trial?
If you want to try a free trial of Dragon Speech Recognition, follow the steps below.
For Android Users
- If you are working on an android device, you can find the app at Google Play Store..
- Click on install, and it will ask you to choose the device you want to install the app on.
- Sign in to your Google account.
- When your free trial is over, the company will charge the subscription to the payment system you have on file for the Google Play store.
For Apple OS Users
- If you are working on an iOS device, the app is found at the Apple App store..
- Click on install and select the device you want the app on.
- Sign in to your iTunes account.
- Once your trial is over, the company will charge the subscription to your iTunes account.
Does the Dragon Speech Recognition Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
When your one-week free trial is up, the program will automatically be charged to either your Google Play account or your iTunes account. If you want to avoid being charged, you need to turn off automatic renewal in your settings at least twenty-four hours before the trial is over.
If you forgot to cancel your subscription before the trial ends, you can get a partial-to-full refund. But here are some key points to remember:
- If you cancel within 24 hours, there are no cancellation charges.
- If you cancel within fifteen days, you will get a 50% refund.
- If you cancel after fifteen days, you will get a 30% refund.
- If you cancel after thirty days, it means you will get no refund. You also can't get a refund if you installed a licensed version of the software on your computer.
Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
If you are worried about forgetting to cancel your free trial before you get charged, you can use a virtual credit card from DoNotPay. DoNotPay will generate a random number and credit card info for you to use to subscribe to a service. Then, when your trial is over, the card can't be charged, so you will automatically be unsubscribed.
How Much Does the Dragon Speech Recognition Program Cost After the Trial?
The trial lasts for one week. After the trial, the subscriptions are priced like this:
What Will Nuance's Charges Look Like on My Statement?
You should see a bill of $22 on your credit card statement. It should show up under Nuance or Dragon Speech.
What Are the Most Popular Alternatives to Dragon Speech Recognition?
There are several other options when it comes to voice-to-text programs. Here are a few that are similar to Dragon Speech Recognition.
|Built-in Dictation||Both macOS and Windows have a built-in speech-to-text feature|
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay is able to complete a wide variety of tasks. Here are some examples of what we can do for you.
There are a lot of programs available that seem like they might make your life easier, so it's exciting when you can get a free trial to try out the service. For example, Dragon Speech Recognition can help you get your thoughts down faster. Unfortunately, many companies require you to enter in your credit card information to try a free trial. They do this so that they can charge your card if you forget to cancel the trial.
DoNotPay can create a virtual credit card for you to use for a free trial. This means you don't have to put your own information on the line. When your Dragon Speech Recognition trial is over, the company will not be able to charge the virtual card, and you will be automatically unsubscribed.
Contact DoNotPay today to see how we can help you access a free trial for Dragon Speech Recognition.