How to Start Doodly Free Trial The Risk-Free Way
In recent years, whiteboard animation films have become more popular because they are engaging, beautiful, and pleasant to watch. These films are known as doodle videos, and they're often used to convey concepts, much like how you can demonstrate something by sketching on a sheet of paper. If you'd like to create these whiteboard animation films, a might be a great option for you.
Doodly is a whiteboard animation software that allows anyone to create professional, realistic whiteboard videos in minutes, regardless of technical or design skills. You can use it to make whiteboard animation videos, chalkboard animation videos, and glass board animation videos without the need for complicated software tools. Unlike many other tools available on the internet, Doodly is a simple drag-and-drop animation video maker.
Does Doodly Offer a Free Trial?
No. Doodly doesn't offer a for their software. However, the company offers a no-risk use of the application through a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can try Doodly for up to 30 days and if, for any reason at all, you're not satisfied with the software, you can contact support for a full refund. This way, you can test the software first before committing to a monthly subscription.
To get started with Doodly:
- Go to Doodly's pricing page, select the package you want (Standard or Enterprise), and join.
- Next, enter your name, last name, and email address, then enter your payment method.
- Their payment processor will verify your payment card, and you'll get an email with details of your account and a download link.
- Click the link to install the Doodly software on your computer.
- Within 30 days of purchasing, be sure to contact Doodly support for your 30-day money-back guarantee.
Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
We have all made the mistake of signing up for a free trial and then totally forgetting to cancel it before it rolls over for another month, ending up with charges on your credit card in the process. Actually, that's what most companies count on when they offer you a free trial of their service. If you took advantage of Doodly's 30-day money-back guarantee and don't want Doodly to auto-renew your subscription, DoNotPay's Virtual Credit Card is the perfect solution for you.
- DoNotPay's Virtual Credit Card generates a random number and credit card information that you can use to subscribe to any service, including Doodly.
- The card isn't linked to your physical credit card and comes with many features, such as fixed charge limits, single-retailer purchases, and flexible expiration dates.
- If you use DNP's Virtual Credit Card when purchasing a Doodly plan, you can set a fixed charge limit or a 30-day expiration day to ensure you aren't charged if you forget to cancel your subscription after the 30 days are over.
How Much Does Doodly Cost?
Doodly membership is available with a choice of an ongoing monthly subscription or a single annual payment that is heavily discounted. Doodly has two packages – Standard and Enterprise.
|$39 Per Month (billed monthly) or $20 Per Month (billed annually)||
|$69 Per Month (billed monthly) or $40 Per Month (billed annually)||
What Are the Most Popular Alternatives to Doodly?
Here are some of the most popular Doodly alternatives and their pricing:
|Essential $299/year, Premium $649/year, Professional $999/year||
|$39/month billed monthly, $14/month billed annually, $995 one-off plan||
|Animaker||Basic $10/month, Starter $19/month, Pro $49/month||
|One-time price of $49||
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can help you with almost anything, including:
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Getting compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
With , you can create videos featuring realistic doodles that look like they were hand-sketched, even if you don't have the skills of a graphic designer. Although there is no free trial available, you will be given a 30-day money-back guarantee. DoNotPay can help ensure that you aren't charged after the 30 days are over.