Learn About Domino’s Refund Policy and How To Get One Fast and Without Trouble
Domino’s Pizza, Inc, now branded as Domino’s, is a pizza restaurant chain founded in 1960 in the U.S. Their stores are nowadays located in numerous locations worldwide. If you are unsatisfied with what you get from Domino’s, you should be able to get your money back.
How To Get a Refund From Domino’s With the Help of DoNotPay—In the Blink of an Eye
If you don’t feel like going through the process of requesting a refund from Domino’s on your own, the good news is—you don’t have to. There is a faster and easier way—with the help of DoNotPay! Take a look at the only steps you’ll need to follow:
- Access the DoNotPay app in your web browser
- Click on the Get Protected button that you’ll see under the Chargeback Instantly button
- Provide the app with all the important info about your bank
- Type in Domino’s as the merchant
- Verify your signature and submit the request
Our app will create a dispute letter and send it directly to Domino’s and your bank.
How To Request a Domino’s Refund Yourself
If you decide to ask for a refund from Domino’s on your own, you won’t have many options. These are your only choices:
Can You Request a Refund Via
How To Request a Domino’s Refund Over the Phone
You can reach out to Domino’s customer support via phone and ask for a refund this way. This is what you’ll need to do:
- Call (734) 930-3030
- Let them know why you are contacting them
- Be clear that you would like to request a refund
- Explain the reason behind such a request
- Ask for further instructions
Domino’s customer support team is available Monday to Fridays 8:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m. EST.
How To Request a Domino’s Refund via Live Chat
You can request a refund from Domino’s by contacting them through their live chat. Take a look at the steps you’ll need to follow:
- Go to Domino’s website
- Open the Contact Us link
- Click on the Concern button from the drop-down menu under Select Category
- Pick the option that applies to your case under Carryout, Delivery, Other?
- Select Next
- Provide the requested details about your order and experience
- You will have to answer with Yes or No about whether you’ve already contacted the store
- Provide them with the exact date and time the problem happened
- Click on Next
- Give them your contact information (name, phone number, email)
- Choose the preferred method of contact (phone or email)
- Select the best time to reach you (morning, afternoon, or evening)
- Click on Next
- If you have any attachments you would like to include (a photo of the pizza for example), you may do so on this page
- Click on Submit to confirm
- Wait for Domino’s reply via your preferred method of contact
How To Request a Refund From Domino’s via Twitter
If you don’t feel like waiting too long for a response from Domino’s customer support, you may try contacting them via Twitter. This option is not 100% successful, but when it works it is fast. This is what you’ll need to do:
- Go to Domino’s Twitter Account
- Explain your problem and choose one of the following options
- Mention them in your tweet (this is a good option if you had a problem with a rude delivery guy because everyone on Twitter can see it)
- To be more private, you can send them a DM (they will probably redirect you to their Customer Support team if you opt for this)
Domino’s Refund Policy
On their website, Domino’s state that they will refund your money if you are not entirely satisfied with your Domino’s Pizza experience.
They offer a Carryout Insurance program. This program allows their carryout customers to return their order within 2 hours since the time of their purchase to the store they originally got their meal from. The problematic orders will be replaced with the same products (no substitutions are allowed). This option may differ from store to store.
Domino’s also offers a Delivery Insurance program. Only Piece of the Pie Rewards® members can use it. They must report a problem within 16 hours since the purchase took place. This has to be done through the form on the order confirmation or in Domino’s Tracker®.
If you are not a member, you must enroll within seven days after you report a problem to get the Rewards Points or you may choose to receive a percentage off coupon instead of the points. It should be noted that store participation may vary.
How Long Will It Take To Receive a Domino’s Refund
It can take around 10 business days for your Domino’s refund to be processed, depending on your transaction type and financial institution (whether you used a Credit card or Paypal for example).
Issues You Might Encounter When Requesting a Refund From Domino’s
You might have a problem getting a refund from Domino’s if you are using third-party services to pay for your meal. Domino’s does not control the third party ordering application and they are not responsible for any of the application’s actions. In case you believe someone has access to your account, you should let that third party know immediately. If you do not do so, you may get charged for orders that are processed using your account, and Domino’s clearly states that they are under no obligation to refund any such amounts.
Other Great Features DoNotPay Offers
DoNotPay can help you out with so much more than just requesting refunds from various companies. Depending on what your current problem is, our app may be able to assist you with it.
Need help appealing parking tickets in Seattle, WA? DoNotPay can assist you. Not sure what the best way to save some money on water bills? Our app can tell you what to do. Maybe you’re having trouble with email abuse? DoNotPay has a guide on tackling that problem. Perhaps you don’t know how to request a flight cancellation refund? The world’s first robot lawyer can show you the way. Do you not have time to go to the gym and need help canceling Gold Gym’s membership? Don’t stress, we got you covered. Wondering how to report fake Marriott robocalls? We can tell you how.
Open DoNotPay it in your web browser.
Let our app assist you by simplifying any of the following tasks:
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Scheduling DMV appointments fast
- Contesting parking tickets
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Helping you free yourself from spam mail forever
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Keeping yourself safe from stalking and harassment
- Blocking spam texts
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Getting refunds from other companies
- Getting back at robocalls
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Getting refunds and compensations for delayed or canceled flights