How to Sign Up For Dollar Shave Club Free Trial Without Using a Credit Card
The Dollar Shave Club, currently owned and operated by Unilever, retails grooming products and delivers these products to its customers via mail. Located in Venice, California, the retailer prides itself on selling top-notch personal care products and accessories that match no other in the region.
To access the services and get the products delivered, customers are required to subscribe and pay a monthly fee. It is the convenience and reliability that makes Dollar Shave Club clients renew their subscriptions every month. However, you can cancel the Dollar Shave Club subscription if you no longer need their services.
Does Dollar Shave Club Offer A Free Trial?
No. While you cannot get a , you can get your money back if you do not like their products or services. Once you sign up, Dollar Shave Club will give you 30 days to test their products and services. If for any reason, you feel dissatisfied, you can get in touch with them and request a refund and you are sure to get your money back.
How Can I Get A Dollar Shave Club Free Trial?
Although you cannot get a directly from the retailer, you can still enjoy Dollar Shave Club's free trial through a third party. Wondering how? Open your web browser link and sign up to DoNotPay to get a free trial for the Dollar Shave Club.
In addition to ensuring that your details are safe, DoNotPay also ensures that you are never charged after the trial period expires. Since your virtual credit card has no money in it, the company isn't in a position to automatically renew your subscription.
If you are already a member and would wish to opt-out, you can cancel your subscriptions. You may do so if you feel dissatisfied or no longer need the company's services. With DoNotPay, you are not required to leave your credit card info, so you don't have to worry about the security of your data.
Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
Often, people forget to cancel free trials. This makes them spend money unknowingly and incur huge expenses for services they hardly use. If you forget to cancel your free trial, the company will assume that you still need their services and thus automatically renew your subscription. Hence, you keep paying for a service you no longer use. However, you can cancel your Dollar Shave Club subscription with DoNotPay and avoid such inconveniences.
Through an automated platform, you can get your Dollar Shave Club free trial risk-free the same way you can have your subscription canceled. This gives you peace of mind knowing that you will not have to incur expenses for a service you no longer want. With a virtual credit card, you can subscribe to any service you want without the fear of exposing your details to third parties. If you are wondering how the free virtual credit card works, here is what you need to know:
Here's how it works:
- DoNotPay will generate a random number and credit card information that you can use to subscribe to any service.
- Once the free trial expires, the service can't charge the card because there isn't any actual money on that card and the subscription will be canceled automatically.
It’s good to use a virtual credit card when signing up for a free trial for the following reasons:
- While the credit card number is real, it cannot be used to purchase anything and it can only be used once.
- The card will be deactivated after it is used for your free trial subscription. This eliminates the need to provide your credit card information.
- A virtual card also eliminates the need to remember to cancel free trials.
How Much Does Dollar Shave Club Cost After the Trial?
Once the 30-day money-back guarantee period expires, you automatically become a Dollar Shave Club member. You will thus be required to pay a certain amount to renew your subscription. This lets you keep enjoying Dollar Shave Club services in the comfort of your home.
The retailer has three subscription options for you to choose from. As a member, your subscription will be renewed monthly but this depends on your preferred package.
Here are the Dollar Shave Club subscription plans:
|The Humble Twin||$3 per month||
|4X||$6 per month||
|Executive||$9 per month||
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay is rich in resources that can help you deal with a multitude of issues. Whether you are struggling to cancel subscriptions or want to request a refund, we can help you achieve all that and much more. You only need to sign up to get started.
Here is a list of what DoNotPay can help you achieve:
- Stopping annoying robocalls
- Suing for small claims court
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in contacting customer service reps
- Handling with bills you are unable to pay
- Requesting a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Disputing parking tickets
- Preventing stalking and harassment
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Preventing spam text messages
- Requesting refunds and getting chargebacks from companies
- Dealing with credit cards issues
- Getting compensated for delayed or canceled flights