How to Get a Datadog Free Trial Securely With a Virtual Credit Card
For every business, collecting analytics is taking the next step toward perpetual self improvement. Analytics tell you how customers use your website, analyze buyer trends, and measure performance. You can draw many insights just by starting to collect data on your business as it runs. Datadog is a leading platform to handle analytics for businesses today.
Of course, the right software for your company needs to be chosen carefully. A l is a good idea, but if you are not ready to commit to just one analytics platform yet, here's how to get a Datadog free trial with no commitment to buy.
Does Datadog Offer a Free Trial?
14-Day Free Trial
There are three main points to know about the free trial.
- It provides full access to data analytics.
- You can monitor as many servers as you want.
- No payment card is required up-front.
Yes, for any business or website. If you are looking to boost your understanding and applications for data analytics, now is your chance. The free trial is the suggested route to begin your service with Datadog. You don't have to chase down the opportunity.
The thing we love about the Datadog free trial is that it doesn't require payment information to sign up. Unlike most (almost all) software free trials, this one does not automatically buy a subscription for you when the trial is over. Of course, the free tier of service might play a part.
Free Tier Services
It's interesting to note that Datadog also has a free tier of services in addition to their 14-day free trial. While the features and scope are limited, the free trial is not the only way to enjoy some of the Datadog software features without needing to subscribe to a paid service. For very small teams, the free tier may offer what you need, or a trial-like baseline to decide if Datadog is right for you.
How Can I Get a Datadog Free Trial?
Getting started with the is easy to do.
- You're invited right from the homepage to "Get Started Free", by a purple button in the upper righthand corner of the page.
- It's built into the top navigation header for the entire website.
- By clicking this button, you will open a simple signup pop-up panel asking for your basic information - but not your payment card.
- You can also sign up with your company's connected Google account.
Follow these steps:
- Go to the Datadog website: DataDogHQ.com
- Click the "Get Started Free" button in the upper-righthand corner
- Fill out the form with your information
- Full Name
- Company Name
- Phone Number
- Complete the signup and start your free trial
- Download the Datadog software and start exploring
It's as simple as that. All you need is your signup information - or a connected Google account - to download the Datadog free trial.
Does the Datadog Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
No, and we love this about them. Datadog does not ask for your payment information at the beginning of your free trial - which means they don't and cannot charge you for a paid subscription when the free trial expires. Their free tier of services may play a role in this unusual "no strings attached" approach to a software free trial, but it's pretty great.
Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
Datadog may not require a commitment to subscribe as part of their free trial, but most business analytics and dashboard software do. While exploring which software is right for your business, you may need more than a few free trials to find the right answer. DoNotPay is here to help. We can help you build your tech stack with an exploration of no-obligation free trials - even if the trials have subscriptions built-in.
It's done with a virtual credit card - a randomly generated string of numbers that acts as a dummy card when entered into online services. A virtual credit card can't make any purchases, which is exactly what you need for a truly-free free trial. Simply enter the virtual credit card number instead of your payment card when signing up for free trials. When each trial expires, the charge for a subscription will bounce and your free trial will end gracefully, with no strings attached, just like a free trial should.
DoNotPay can generate as many free virtual credit card numbers as you need free trials so that you can build your tech stack the right way - with software you know is a good fit.
How Much Does Datadog Cost After the Trial?
Datadog, thankfully, does not have a post-trial cost. But you can choose to subscribe to their free or paid subscription accounts after your trial. The free tier has limited options, but can handle up to 5 hosts. The paid tiers have increasing options and cost either $15/host/month or $23/host/month.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay is here to make your life and work easier with online solutions to everyday problems. Explore our vast selection of other services to find more ways we can help you and your business this year. Here are just a few of our additional services you may find useful.
- Getting compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Getting rid of spam text messages