How To Get a CyberGhost Refund the Easy Way
CyberGhost is a Romanian software corporation whose main concern is to protect the privacy of internet users and provide an appropriate surrounding for a secure online search.
If you aren’t satisfied with CyberGhost’s services or if your free trial was renewed into a paid subscription automatically, DoNotPay can help you get a refund with minimal effort. Before we get to it, let’s break down the company’s refund policy and see if you can get your money back.
Understanding the CyberGhost VPN Refund Policy
CyberGhost’s money-back guarantee system allows you to gain your funds back in case the platform isn’t what you were looking for. It also leaves you room to terminate this subscription at any time in case you don’t like it.
How flexible the refund policy will be in case you change your mind and what the deadline for submitting a refund request will be depends on the type of membership you choose:
- If you have a one-month plan and wish to terminate it, the deadline for requesting a refund will be two weeks from the start of the subscription in question
- If you’re canceling a six or 18-month plan, this period is extended to 45 days from the start of the subscription in question
There are no other rules—whatever the reasons for your dissatisfaction are, no one will question them. All you need to do is contact the appropriate department and let the company know about your decision.
What Should I Do With My Membership Before Requesting a CyberGhost Refund?
Before you get in touch with the company and let the representatives know that you want your money back, you need to cancel your membership. Whatever plan you signed up for, you can’t get a refund until you do so. This procedure takes less than a few minutes—all you need to do is:
- Log in to your CyberGhost account
- Deactivate the auto-renewal option within the My Subscriptions section
- Wait for the program to confirm that you have disabled this option
Once you complete all of these steps, you can proceed with your refund request.
How To Apply for a CyberGhost VPN Refund In No Time With DoNotPay
You don’t feel like waiting for an answer and you want your request to be accepted as soon as possible? No other method works as quickly as DoNotPay does! The goal of our virtual assistant app is to mediate between you and the vendor. All it takes to start the refund process using our app is for you to:
- Run the DoNotPay platform—you can open it in your web browser
- Scroll down and click on the Get Protected option within the Chargeback Instantly section
- Answer all the questions from dialog boxes and verify all the data
- Choose the merchant’s name and the transaction date
- Confirm your signature
- Select Sign and Submit
As soon as you complete the steps, our app will send a letter to your bank that contains all the Visa or Mastercard codes that support your case, as proposed by the Fair Credit Billing Act. We can also contact the vendor in your stead if you want to get everything going as quickly as possible.
How To Apply for a CyberGhost VPN Refund on Your Own
In addition to DoNotPay, you have three more options, and you can find them in the table below:
Can You Request a Refund Via
How To Request CyberGhost VPN Refund via Live Chat
What gives this channel a slight advantage over email correspondence is the fact that it’s all about real-time communication. To resolve the issue this way, follow these instructions:
- Go to the CyberGhost official web page
- Scroll down and click on Contact Support at the bottom of the page
- Click on the blue bubble saying Support and type Refund in the field that will show up
- Click on the blue Live Chat button
- Complete the required fields—your name, email address, and language—and select Start Chat
- Explain to the operator that you would like to request a refund and provide them with the necessary details related to your purchase
How To Request CyberGhost VPN Refund via Website Form
You’re already on the company’s web page? If that’s the case, you can seize the opportunity to get in touch with the representatives through a form on the CyberGhost support page. This is how it should be done:
- Click on Contact Support at the bottom of the CyberGhost official web page
- Click on the blue Submit a request button in the top right corner of the screen
- Fill in the form with relevant information
- Select Submit
How To Request CyberGhost VPN Refund via Email
In case that it’s more convenient for you to contact customer support representatives directly through email, you can do so using the email address email@example.com. You’re supposed to receive a response within the next 24 hours.
How Long Will It Take To Receive a CyberGhost Refund?
Requesting a refund via live chat will trigger the process as soon as the representative checks your case. They won’t get back to you, but you can expect the funds to be back to your bank account in five to ten working days. If you submitted the form through the company’s website or sent an email request, the refund should be processed immediately after they receive your message unless they need more information. The money will need a few days to reach your account.
Tired of Unused Memberships and Subscriptions? DoNotPay Can Help With That and Much More
To save you from dealing with unwanted charges and paid subscriptions that sneak up on you after the trial period is over, DoNotPay has developed a range of useful services that you’ll adore. These include virtual credit cards, the possibility to cancel any membership, and tips for getting refunds on other platforms such as McAfee or ExpressVPN. This way, our service lets you enjoy life without unpredictable costs. Access the platform through your web browser and that’s all—your virtual assistant will be right there, always having your back.
The app will also assist you with:
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Stopping text spam
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Contesting parking tickets
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds from other companies
- Getting refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Applying for clinical trials
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships