Get a Cricut Access Free Trial Without Your Credit Card
Whether you're new to Cricut or have previously used Design Space, you've probably seen the green banner on images and fonts indicating an additional expense for using the item in your projects. However, Cricut Access allows users to use all these exclusive items for a set monthly price rather than paying a per-item fee. A is an excellent way to experience the monthly plan risk-free. Since you usually need a credit card to start a free trial, some users may be wary of agreeing to a free Cricut Access trial.
Thanks to DoNoPay's virtual credit cards, you now have a new option for signing up for free trials without providing your credit card info. Using DoNotPay's free virtual credit card, you can sign up for free trials without the worry of unwanted payments and keep your credit card information private.
Does Cricut Access Offer a Free Trial?
Yes, Cricut Design Space users can enjoy a free 30-day trial of Cricut Access Standard. Signing up for a free Cricut Access free trial provides:
- Unlimited use of over 200,000 images
- Access to over 700 fonts for both cutting and writing for your project
- Exclusive tools and enhancements, such as automatic background removal for uploaded images
- Discounts on licensed content
- Priority member care with less wait time
- Access to exclusive sales and a 10% discount on purchases on cricut.com
- Free economy shipping on cricut.com orders $50 or more (Premium members only)
How You Can Sign Up for Free Cricut Access Trial
If you're an avid crafter, Cricut Access expands your options for creating new projects. To sign up for a , you must first create a Cricut account. If you've previously purchased a cutting machine and have been using Design Space, you already have an account.
- Log into Cricut Design Space.
- Oftentimes, you will receive a pop-up about signing up for a free Cricut Access trial. However, if you do not, expand the left-side menu and choose Cricut Access.
- Click on the "Start Free Trial" button.
- Enter your payment method and click "Confirm."
- Start enjoying your Cricut Access free trial.
While signing up for a free 30-day trial of Cricut Access is simple, if you do not want your credit card charged, you must remember to cancel before the trial ends. Since our busy schedules often lead to us forgetting to cancel free trials before it's too late, getting a free trial can be stressful. Luckily, DoNotPay can help. Using DoNotPay's virtual credit card, you'll get the benefits of trying out a service without the worry of having your credit card information compromised or charged after the free trial.
Will My Cricut Access Free Trial for Design Space Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
After your 30-day free trial of Cricut Access ends, you will be charged monthly to continue enjoying the exclusive benefits. Your subscription will auto-renew each month until you cancel the service.
How Much Does Cricut Access Cost After the Free Trial?
If you forget to cancel your Cricut Access Standard subscription after the free trial ends or choose to continue the service, your credit card will be charged $9.99+taxes per month. Even if you choose to cancel your Standard subscription, like a Cricut account holder, there are plan options.
Breakdown of Different Cricut Access Plans
When Can I Cancel Cricut Access for Design Space?
Even during your 30-day trial period, you can cancel your monthly plan at any time. To cancel your subscription, visit your account settings to manage your subscriptions or contact Cricut Member Care. When canceling, your plan will expire on the date of your renewal.
To avoid being charged after your trial period, you must cancel your plan before the renewal date. If you miss the date, you will be charged for the month as the Cricut Access Policy states that all annual and/or monthly payments are nonrefundable, or the company does not offer refunds or credits for partial periods.
Avoid Automatic Renewal of Cricut Access With DoNotPay's Virtual Credit Card
Signing up for free trials is simple and a great way to try out services before paying for them. However, many people forget about canceling free trials leading to unwanted payments. Especially when you decide the service is not for you, canceling the free trial can easily slip your mind.
There is a better way to try out services risk-free with the help of DoNotPay. DoNotPay's virtual credit card allows you to sign up for Cricut Access and other free trials without getting charged after the trial expires. DoNotPay generates a random number and credit card information to let you successfully subscribe to any service without using your credit card.
To start a free trial of Cricut Access without giving your credit card, let DoNotPay help in 3 steps.
- Search free trial card on DoNotPay and enter the company you want a free trial for.
- We'll automatically generate a virtual credit card that you can use for that merchant. Copy the card details shown on your screen.
- Use the card to sign up for your free trial and sit back to relax and enjoy!
Once the virtual credit card is used, it is deactivated. Therefore, even if you forget to cancel the free trial, you don't have to worry about unwanted payments, and you will be unsubscribed automatically. Contact DoNotPay to learn how a free virtual credit card can get you access to free trials without paying if you miss the cancellation deadline.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay makes starting a simple but can also assist in a variety of situations, including:
- Dealing with credit card issues
- The easy way to cancel subscriptions or memberships
- Wait on hold for less time when contacting customer service reps
- Get revenge(and compensation)on robocalls
- Sue anyone in small claims court
- How to deal with bills you are unable to pay
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Never deal with spam mail again