How to Get the Cosmopolitan Resort Fee Waived the Easy Way
With its unique residential-style living spaces and magical terraces that open up to the Las Vegas skyline, the Cosmopolitan is just about every vacationer's dream. But the question that soon pops up in most visitors’ minds is, why am I being charged all these resort fees? And can I get them waived?
Well, to answer the question, yes, there is a way to negotiate hotel prices and have some of these hotel fees and surcharges waived. But it's easier said than done. It's often a time-consuming process involving a series of steps intended to make it hard for anyone to do so.
If you are having a hard time waiving your resort fees, this article is for you. We shall go over how to get your and how can help negotiate the process faster and more successfully.
What Are the Fees Charged by the Cosmopolitan Hotel?
Before visiting a hotel or booking online, the rule of thumb is to find out all about the hotel. This includes the services and facilities offered by the hotel. But most importantly, you want to know the cost of the rooms and any additional fees to consider in your budget.
Here are a few fees you can expect from the .
The resort fee includes:
|Optional Fees||Other than the above, there are additional non-mandatory fees that will only be charged if you use some services. They include:
It is worth noting that these fees are only estimates and might therefore vary a little depending on when you visit the hotel or any additional tax imposed. Still, getting the hotel to waive some of them can save you a ton of money in the long run.
How to Get Cosmopolitan Resort Fees Waived
There are a few ways you can have your cosmopolitan fees waived.
- Use your loyalty status – loyalty status (or elite status) comes about when you establish yourself as a valuable customer. Usually, this would mean you've visited the hotel numerous times before and keep coming back. In this case, to get your resort fee waived, you can simply request that they be removed as a courtesy, having proven yourself loyal to the brand.
- Report any room quality issues – if you notice that the room falls short in quality, you can use this as leverage to get your resort fee waived. For instance, if the room isn't clean enough or lacks some functionality or amenities you expected, you can complain about it as you check out, and they might waive some resort fees to compensate.
- If the hotel has a credit card reward program or offers points, you can use them to get a free room
- Call the front office and politely request that the fee be waived
- Book your stay through a travel agent who waives the fee
The Odds of Getting a Lower Bill on Your Own
This mainly depends on your loyalty status and who you are. If you have established a good, consistent relationship with the resort over time, you stand a better chance of getting a lower bill by yourself. If not, then you'd be better off doing it through a third party like DoNotPay.
DoNotPay, will then take over and handle any questions or applications needed to make it happen.
How to Pay Less for Your Stay at the Hotel
There are a few tricks that you can use to pay less at the cosmopolitan hotel (or any other hotel for that matter).
- Visit the hotel during off-peak seasons, when there is less demand for the rooms
- Look for online promo codes
- Stay in the hotel in the middle of the week
- Register for a loyalty program in the hotel
- Avoid using amenities that need resort fees
Get Your Cosmopolitan Resort Fees Waived, the Easy Way Using DoNotPay
As we've seen, the key to paying less for a hotel room mainly depends on how good a relationship you've built up with the hotel. Unfortunately, this can take months, if not years, to establish.
However, using DoNotPay, you don't have to wait to enjoy this privilege. Our app is fast, easy to use, and has been successful in helping thousands get hotel fees waived.
And it only takes 4 simple steps.
- Go to the Hotel Bill Negotiations product on DoNotPay.
- Answer a few questions about your hotel bill, which charges you want to have refunded, and the details of your reservation.
- Tell us whether this is for a past reservation or you're still at the hotel (this helps us decide whether negotiation or chargeback is a better option for your case).
- Choose whether you want us to contact the front desk or general manager (if you've already tried contacting the front desk already).
DoNotPay Works Across All Companies/Entities/ Groups With the Click of a Button
Other than the cosmopolitan, you can use DoNotPay to help negotiate any other bills in any other hotel. Whether it is the Hilton, MGM, or a boutique hotel, we've got you covered. With experience backing us up, we will dedicate our resources to making sure you don't overpay for your stay.
Our platform will offer invaluable help and insight on other related questions such as:
- Can I ask a hotel to waive fees owed
- Can you refuse to pay resort fees
- How to get hotel parking fee waived
- Hotel fees and surcharges
- Can you negotiate hotel prices
What Else Can DoNotPay Help With?
DoNotPay does much more than just negotiate for reduced hotel bills. Additionally, it can help with:
Contact DoNotPay Today!
Well, there you have it! Getting your cosmopolitan resort fee doesn't have to be stressful and frustrating. Simply contact and let us take care of it for you.