Sign Up For a comiXology Free Trial With a Virtual Credit Card
Comic book lovers, if you've never heard of it, comiXology is for you. It's a great place to read graphic novels and comic books. Interested but not sure if you want to fully commit? There may be a , which will help you try the service risk-free.
“I’m a Comic Geek. I Want to Test comiXology Out. Is There a Free Trial?”
You're in luck: there is a available. You can try the service out for free for 20 days and, if you don't like it, cancel the subscription. The trial includes everything that is in the paid version -- lots and lots of comics!
“How can I get a free trial for comiXology?”
Getting a free trial for comiXology is straightforward:
- Go to the comiXology homepage.
- At the top of the screen (about in the middle) click on "unlimited."
- You can either sign in using your comiXology or Amazon account or you can create a new account.
- You may have to give payment information, like your credit card number. That way, they’ll charge your credit card when your free trial ends.
That last one is the kicker, isn't it? DoNotPay has the solution.
What if I Want to Keep My Account? Will the Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
When you sign up, you'll have the option to auto-renew your subscription. This means that if you don't want the service after the free trial, you need to cancel it. Since you're ending a free trial, you'll have to contact the platform. You also can't cancel your account through the mobile app. In general, comiXology does not offer refunds. DoNotPay can help you avoid this problem.
Can DoNotPay Help Me Avoid Autorenewal?
Yes, DoNotPay can help you avoid auto-renewing your subscription. We know that, frequently, people forget to cancel a free trial and end up paying for an unwanted service. For this and many other reasons, DoNotPay's virtual credit card is a great option. Here's how it works:
- Sign up for DoNotPay's virtual credit card.
- DoNotPay will generate random credit card information that acts like a regular credit card that you can use to subscribe to any service you want.
- After the free trial expires, no auto-renewal can be done because there's no money on the virtual card.
- Voila! You're unsubscribed without any additional costs.
|How much does comiXology cost when the free trial is over?||If the free trial is over, comiXology costs $5.99 a month. However, you can also buy issues individually.|
|What will comiXology charges look like on my credit card statement?||When you've paid for your comiXology subscription, it'll show up on your credit card statement as comiXology.|
Are There Any Alternatives to comiXology? Which Are the Most Popular?
There are several alternatives to comiXology. These include:
- DC Universe
- Marvel Unlimited
- Archie Unlimited
- Dark Horse Digital
- Humble Bundle
So be sure to check out their free trials, too. And remember, use a free virtual credit card from DoNotPay so you never get charged for a subscription you don’t love.
DoNotPay Sounds Totally Awesome! Can It Help Me Take Care of Anything Else?
Yes! DoNotPay can help you solve so many problems you may be having in your life.
- Learn how to deal with credit card issues
- Suing people and companies in small claims
- Canceling services and subscriptions
- Contesting parking tickets
- Stopping spam e-mails
- Scheduling DMV appointments
- Compensation for delayed and canceled flights
- Learn how to acquire chargebacks and refunds
- Dealing with bills you cannot afford to pay
- Dealing with text spam messages
- Understanding robocall compensation
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
As you've seen in the list, DoNotPay can help you with so many things in your daily life. If it's a problem for you, DoNotPay probably has an answer! Head over to the DoNotPay website to see what we can do for you.