Get CloudShare Free Trial Securely With A Virtual Credit Card
Most brands usually offer a time-bound free trial to customers, luring them to sign up. But here's the catch; most people often forget to cancel their free trials on time and end up getting charged severally for services they didn't mean to subscribe to.
Good news: DoNotPay is here to ensure you don't get charged for services you may forget to cancel, thanks to our virtual credit cards. And for this article, we'll focus on CloudShare, a cloud computing provider that offers software as a service through a subscription-based model. So please keep scrolling to learn how to leverage the without worrying about getting charged.
Does CloudShare Offer a Free Trial?
Yes. to prospective customers that run for specific lengths of time. So what can you expect from the demo?
- See the service live in action
- Get all your questions answered by an expert
- No pressure or obligation
How Can I Get a CloudShare Free Trial?
The process is simple. All you need to do is visit CloudShare's website and:
- Click on the "Free Demo" button under the "Demo" section.
- You will be redirected to a "Request a Demo" page with a short description of the service.
- At this point, you will need to fill out the request form with some basic information such as name, email address, phone number, company name, job title, etc.
- And that's pretty much it. You'll receive a "Thank You" note for requesting the demo and be requested to choose a time you'd like to set up a meeting with the client support representative.
N/B: When signing up, CloudShare will collect and store specific information automatically obtained by the company or provided by users. These include;
- Email addresses
- User IDs
- Credit card information
- And more
Does the CloudShare Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
In a word, Yes! As soon as you complete the free trial, you will be asked if you want to continue using the service. If you say yes, you'll get signed up automatically for a paid monthly subscription. So it's in your best interests that you cancel the service at least 24 hours before the end of your free trial period. Also, note that CloudShare doesn't offer refunds if you didn't want to switch to a paid subscription but forgot to cancel the free trial on time.
How Much Does CloudShare Cost After the Trial?
Although CloudShare doesn't share its actual prices on the website, it offers two plans it claims to be simple, all-inclusive, with no hidden fees or costs. The two plans are the pay-as-you-go model and the annual subscription.
|Monthly per user-hours
|Upfront discounted flat-rate
|Full feature set
|Full feature set
|Number of user seats
|Single cloud or hybrid
|Single cloud or hybrid
|Testing the waters or companies with frequent user fluctuations
|Companies with steady usage projections
Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
It's not uncommon that you may forget to cancel your CloudShare free trial and keep paying for a service you don't need unaware. Well, DoNotPay's free virtual credit card is here to ensure that never happens.
If you're wondering, DoNotPay's virtual credit cards are cards that you can use to sign up for free trials because they can bypass authentication. Still, you never have to worry about getting charged because the cards don't process any charges. Once the free trial expires, the service can't charge you because there's no money on that card, so you get unsubscribed automatically.
Here's how it works in three simple steps:
- Search free trial card on DoNotPay and enter the company you want a free trial for, i.e., CloudShare.
- We'll automatically generate a virtual credit card that you can use for that service. Copy the card details shown on your screen.
- Use the card to sign up for your free trial and sit back to relax and enjoy!
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
On top of helping you get a CloudShare free trial without incurring any charges, DoNotPay also provides tons of other services that you may need. Here's a quick list of a few that you can get today:
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Getting compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Getting rid of spam text messages
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
So what are you waiting for? Save time and money with DoNotPay by signing up today to enjoy risk-free CloudShare free trials without hassle.