How to Get a CCleaner Free Trial With a Virtual Credit Card
CCleaner is one of the most trusted and widespread computer cleaners and virus scanners on the market. Both individual users and businesses use it, with every size of the team in between. Appropriately. CCleaner also has a wide range of service levels and price ranges to match the diversity of its customer base. A big part of that is offering low-risk and free trials to make the adoption of CCleaner easier in new workflows.
Looking for more than just the free personal software? You may benefit from the offered on the professional level. Don't want to pay automatically when the free trial is over? DoNotPay can help with a virtual credit card and a plan to get the best possible value from your CCleaner account.
Does CCleaner Offer a Free Trial?
CCleaner offers several levels of free services, trials, and no-risk subscriptions for multiple levels of new customers.
|CCleaner for Android
|$24.95 and a 14 Day Free Trial
|Professional Plus CCleaner
|CCleaner Cloud for Business
|$20/computer and a 14 Day Free Trial
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee. All paid accounts offer a 30-day money-back guarantee if accounts are canceled.
How Can I Get a CCleaner Free Trial?
How do you get a ? First, you need to choose one of the two CCleaner products that offer a free trial: Professional and Cloud. CCleaner professional tier is for solo professionals and people working at home. CCleaner Cloud is for IT managers handling the performance and safety of a network of end-point computers connected through the cloud. Both offer 14-day free trials.
- Navigate to the CCleaner Website
- Select CCleaner Personal or CCleaner Cloud
- Select Green "Start Free Trial" or "Free Trial" Button
- Download the CCleaner Application
- Enjoy 14 Days of Advanced CCleaner Services
- Cancel Your Account On-Time to Save Money
Does the CCleaner Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
Yes, CCleaner would like to move forward with your account subscription as soon as that 14-day free trial is over. If CCleaner does not roll forward automatically, you may also see a persistent pop-up requesting that you pay for the full services or accept a roll-back in service variety and quality with the end of your free trial.
Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
How can you try out CCleaner's great premium services and features without paying an arm & leg for cybersecurity? DoNotPay has the perfect solution to both the 14-day free trials and the 30-day money-back guarantee.
First, we can provide you with a virtual credit card—a card number that is accepted as valid but never makes a payment. The dummy card is shut down as soon as you enter its numbers for the first time. This prevents any accidental billing of your real accounts when the free trial expires. Your financial data and your budget remain safely separated.
Second, we can help you cancel the account just in time to report you were unhappy with the wall colors. With our Cancel Account product, you can cancel any account, and we'll help you reclaim your assured refund.
How Much Does CCleaner Cost After the Trial?
CCleaner's cost after the free trial is over depends on the product you selected.
- CCleaner Professional will cost $25 and will promptly be charged to your account or billing credit card.
- CCleaner Cloud will cost significantly more depending on the number of computers you want to charge at once. It is $20 per computer or seat managed in the cloud.
Why Use DoNotPay to Get Free Trials and Don't Get Charged
- DoNotPay is fast. Applying for free trials independently is time-consuming. Therefore, enjoy your SPSS experience with DoNotPay.
- DoNotPay is easy. It helps you avoid filling out many long forms. Wait for the feedback as DoNotPay ensures that your interests are well taken care of.
- DoNotPay is successful. We have been tried, tested, and verified.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do to Save You Money?
DoNotPay can do so much more than help you avoid free trial rollover costs. Saving you time and money is what we do best. Here at DoNotPay, we've made it our mandate to take the difficulty out of daily tasks. This list is just a small portion of the good housekeeping tasks we can help you with, from traffic tickets to junk mail and everything in between.
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Getting rid of spam text messages
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from companies
For more helpful solutions, for DoNotPay.