Saying No to YesBackup—How To Cancel YesBackup
YesBackup is a cloud storage service based in Hampshire, UK. While it may provide the services it advertises, the company frequently commits fraud. The advertised price doesn’t match the bills that arrive at the end of the month, and users find it difficult to cancel their subscriptions. YesBackup even tries to charge users well after they’ve terminated their accounts.
Leaving another scathing review in a sea of negative comments won’t cancel the subscription, but DoNotPay will. Our Find Hidden Money feature will get rid of YesBackup recurring payments. We can also help you sue the company if they try to charge you after you cancel.
How To Cancel YesBackup on Your Own
The company doesn’t give you many options to cancel, and it keeps the wording vague regarding the methods you can use. The only official way to cancel is by sending them an email.
Here are the different methods you can use to cancel YesBackup:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
Cancel YesBackup by Sending an Email
To cancel via email, you should:
- Compose a cancellation email
- Add your account details
- Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not receive a reply after sending the email and continue being billed, you can send one to email@example.com.
Do I Get a Prorated Refund After Canceling YesBackup Early?
The YesBackup terms of service state that you can receive a prorated refund if you cancel your subscription early, but user reviews and experiences suggest differently. You can attempt to email the company’s billing team to request a refund, but you shouldn’t hold your breath for a reply.
Cancel YesBackup Using DoNotPay
DoNotPay will help you cancel YesBackup permanently. We’ll make sure that this company doesn’t bill you again once you cancel through our Find Hidden Money feature. Follow these steps to get rid of YesBackup recurring payments:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Go to the Find Hidden Money tab
- Enter YesBackup in the textbox
We’ll take care of the rest and cancel YesBackup before you know it. Once we’ve finalized the cancellation, we’ll send you a message in the app.
DoNotPay Will Help You Sue YesBackup in Small Claims Court
Suing a fraud company like YesBackup can seem like a daunting task. Would you know where to go or which documents to obtain before proceedings? Most people don’t, which is why DoNotPay offers to simplify the process.
Our app was recognized with the American Bar Association’s Louis M. Brown Award for providing convenient legal assistance. Access our robot lawyer app from your web browser, and you can start filing suits against companies like YesBackup.
Use DoNotPay To Monitor Your Active Subscriptions
We use many subscription-based services on a day-to-day basis. Some of them go unnoticed, especially if we don’t use them regularly. A study found that the average American spends hundreds of dollars per year on unused subscriptions.
To avoid wasting money, you can let DoNotPay track all of your paid services. When you connect our app to your email or bank account, we can provide you with a comprehensive list of every subscription you pay for. You can skim through them and choose to cancel those you don’t need anymore. It will save you money, and you won’t have to worry about rogue subscriptions draining your bank account every month.
Use Another Cloud Service To Store Data
Once you get rid of the fraudulent YesBackup subscription, you should take your business to a legitimate cloud storage service. There are plenty of them to go around, so we’ve compiled a short list of popular alternatives that might pique your interest:
|IDrive||250 GB for $74 per year||
|pCloud||500 GB for $64 per year||
The World’s First Robot Lawyer Is at Your Disposal
DoNotPay will help you cancel other services too. If you find it difficult to cancel Office 365, OrangeTheory, Vivint, or Ready Refresh, we’ll take care of it in a jiffy and keep you safe from further bills.
Use our app to get refunds from companies like Blizzard and Uber if they didn’t provide you with adequate service. If you want to join a class-action lawsuit or file a case in small claims against Verizon or Equifax, DoNotPay will make it as simple as possible.
Access our app from your web browser, and you’ll be able to enjoy these features and much more! Here’s a handy list of tasks we can simplify:
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Avoid long wait times when contacting call centers
- Filing suits against people and companies in small claims court
- Demanding refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Dealing with exorbitant bills
- Scheduling a DMV appointment quickly
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Getting rid of spam text messages
- Getting in touch with your loved ones in prison
- Getting refunds from any company
- Contesting parking tickets
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Applying for other clinical trials
- Identifying any unclaimed funds under your name
- Protecting yourself from stalkers and harassers
- Signing up for services without phone verification
- Filing a claim for warranties
- Waiving college application fees