Quick Tips to Quit Wix—How To Cancel Wix Asap
Wix Ltd. is an Israeli software business that specializes in providing cloud development and website creation services. It’s a free service that makes it easier to navigate HTML and mobile website builds.
The company offers a premium subscription service that provides further benefits to users in the form of:
- Additional bandwidth
- Removal of ads
- Free domains
- VIP support
- Various supplementary apps
If Wix is making it difficult to stop your subscription, you can use DoNotPay to get a quick and painless cancellation. We’ll also help you get a Wix refund after you’ve canceled the service.
What Is the Wix Cancellation Policy?
Wix offers its premium plan as a monthly or yearly subscription. Both versions can be canceled within the first 14 days for a full refund. The funds are returned to your account within 20 days.
If you fail to cancel in the first 14 days of the subscription, you won’t be able to get a refund. The premium plan will remain active until the end of the billing period.
Your subscription is renewed 14 days before the expiration date. You can find the exact date in your account subscription details.
Domain, mailbox, and supplementary app subscriptions must be canceled separately.
How Can I Cancel My Wix Subscription?
You can cancel your Wix subscription using two methods:
- Changing your account Subscription settings
- Calling customer support
Canceling Wix Online
If you wish to cancel any Wix subscription service, you can do so from the company website. Here’s how you cancel your premium subscription:
- Visit the Wix website
- Access your account
- Go to Subscriptions
- Find the premium plan and press the Show More icon next to it
- Click on Cancel Plan
Calling Customer Support To Cancel a Wix Subscription
If canceling via the website doesn’t work, you can always call customer support to confirm your cancellation. To do so, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Wix account
- Go to the Wix customer support page
- Press Get Started
- Choose a category for your issue and the language you speak
- Dial the number that the website provides
The English customer support line is available 24/7. If you wish to contact a customer support representative in another language, you’ll have to check the timetable to see when they’re available.
Here's an overview of the methods you can use to cancel a Wix subscription:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
Cancel Wix With Ease Using DoNotPay
If Wix isn’t cooperating, it might be time to ask DoNotPay for help. Our app makes sure that once you cancel—you won’t be billed again. The best part is that it doesn’t take more than a few minutes to get rid of any unwanted subscription. Here’s how you can use DoNotPay to cancel Wix:
- Access our app from your web browser
- Navigate to the Find Hidden Money section
- Type in Wix in the text box
DoNotPay will then cancel your Wix premium subscription. You’ll be notified when the cancellation is complete.
If you want to monitor all your paid subscriptions, connect your email or bank account to our app. We’ll provide you with a list of all the services you pay for, and you can then choose to cancel those you don’t deem necessary.
What Can I Get To Replace My Wix Subscription?
If you still want to dabble in building websites and cloud development, you’ll need a replacement for your Wix premium plan. Take a look at some alternative software services you can try out instead:
Take a Look at DoNotPay’s Other Useful Features
DoNotPay is the perfect tool to help you cancel Starz, NordVPN, Transunion, and countless other services. Need to ask for a NordVPN refund after canceling the service? No problem, DoNotPay will make sure you get your money back.
Speaking of refunds, are you wondering if you can refund plane tickets due to delays or cancellations? DoNotPay says you can—and we’ll show you how to do it.
All of these features will be available to you once you open our app in your web browser. The fun doesn’t stop there, either. Here’s a list of tasks we can simplify:
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds from any company
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Getting rid of spam text messages
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Applying for clinical trials
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay