Cancel TorGuard in no Time!
TorGuard offers a variety of online privacy protection services, such as VPN, anonymous proxy, and webmail.
If you want to cancel your TorGuard subscription, we can help you get it done.
How To Cancel TorGuard With DoNotPay
Canceling a subscription using DoNotPay is practical and efficient. Check out how it works:
- Access DoNotPay through any web browser
- Select the Find Hidden Money option
- Enter TorGuard as the service you want to cancel
- Submit the request
Once you hit that Submit button, we contact TorGuard and start the cancellation process. You will receive an email from DoNotPay, usually in 48h or less, with a confirmation that your TorGuard subscription has been canceled.
DoNotPay’s awesome perks don’t stop there! You can also check on your active subscriptions and see if there’s any you forgot about and should cancel. All you have to do is link your bank account or email address to DoNotPay. Then, you gain access to a list of every subscription or membership you have.
TorGuard Cancellation Policy
As stated in TorGuard’s terms of service, you can cancel your subscription at any point without a cancellation fee. You’ll still be able to use TorGuard’s services until the end of the current billing cycle.
TorGuard subscriptions automatically renew, so you have to officially cancel it if you don’t want to keep losing money.
Can I Get a Refund if I Cancel Before My Subscription Expires?
It depends. TorGuard issues a refund if you request it no later than seven days after the purchase. Even then, they could deny your refund request if they feel it doesn’t have a valid reason.
How Can I Cancel TorGuard on My Own?
You can cancel TorGuard in a few ways. Check out the instructions for all of them:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
Cancel Your TorGuard Subscription via Email
You can cancel TorGuard by sending them an email to email@example.com.
Cancel TorGuard on Their Website
To cancel your Torguard subscription on the website, you need to do the following:
- Sign in to your account
- Tap on Services in the top menu
- Click on My Services
- Select Manage next to your subscription
- Tap on Request Cancellation
Cancel Your TorGuard Subscription via Chat
You could also cancel TorGuard by contacting a customer service rep via chat on the website. Click on the chat bubble in the bottom right corner once you sign in or submit a ticket. If customer support is not responding, you can submit a ticket, and they’ll reach out to you.
Is TorGuard Still Charging You and Refusing To Cancel? You Can Sue Them in Small Claims Court!
You followed all the rules, canceled your subscription properly, but TorGuard is giving you a hard time? When a company violates your consumer rights, you can turn to DoNotPay to help you take them to small claims court and get your justice! We can help you write your demand letter and prepare you for the court proceedings.
Subscriptions Similar to TorGuard
When you cancel your TorGuard subscription, you may want to browse other VPN and similar services. Here are some options:
|Website||Monthly Price||Key Features|
If you choose NordVPN, you can sign up for a free trial using DoNotPay!
DoNotPay Helps in Other Ways, Too!
Not only can you use DoNotPay to cancel your TorGuard subscription, but you can handle other problems as well. From registering for a VPN free trial without your credit card info, starting your Norton free trial, canceling NordVPN and ExpressVPN, to reporting cyber stalking and learning about anti-spam email filters, DoNotPay can cover all the bases.
That’s not all! Open DoNotPay in your web browser and see what else we can help you with:
- Appealing your speeding tickets
- Managing your unpaid bills
- Handling annoying robocalls
- Disputing your traffic tickets
- Finding any unclaimed funds under your name
- Getting in touch with your incarcerated loved ones
- Taking people or companies to small claims court
- Signing up for free trials with no risks
- Overturning your parking tickets
- Solving your credit card problems
- Signing up for services without phone verification
- Locating and applying for clinical trials near you
- Blocking spam text messages
- Requesting a refund from any company
- Protecting your work from copyright infringement
- Stopping spam emails forever
- Putting a stop to harassment and stalking
- Demanding refunds and compensation for canceled or delayed flights
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer support
- Scheduling a DMV appointment without a hassle
- Terminating your subscriptions or memberships smoothly