No More Monkey Business—How To Cancel SurveyMonkey in Minutes
SurveyMonkey is the most widely used and best known online software for creating and running surveys. The website states that people answer 20 million questions every day using SurveyMonkey.
If SurveyMonkey isn’t doing it for you anymore, you can cancel your account now. We’ll help you do it with a few clicks.
What Is SurveyMonkey’s Cancellation Policy?
When you cancel your SurveyMonkey auto-renewable subscription, your account will downgrade to the basic, free plan. You can either cancel the auto-renew option and have an account with a free plan or delete your account altogether.
If you delete your account, there’s no way of restoring it. SurveyMonkey will delete all data from your account within 90 days.
When you cancel your paid subscription, you’ll be able to use SurveyMonkey until the end of your subscription term. The company won’t give you a prorated refund after your cancellation.
What Are Some Special Cancellation Cases?
Before you cancel your account, check if any of these apply to you:
- Unpaid invoices—You won’t be able to cancel if you have unpaid invoices. You’ll have to contact the company directly to cancel your account
- HIPAA-enabled account—If your account is HIPAA-enabled, the company will suspend it, and you’ll have the option to renew it during a period stated in the BAA. At the end of the suspension, your account will be deleted along with all your data
- iOS App Account—Apple will manage your payment plan if you buy SurveyMonkey in the App Store. You’ll have to cancel your account through Apple
- Sales-assisted account—If you sign up for SurveyMonkey with the help of their sales team, you’ll need to contact the company’s customer service to cancel it. You have to be logged in to your account to contact the company
How To Cancel SurveyMonkey Account Without DoNotPay
Follow these steps to cancel your SurveyMonkey account:
- Sign in to your account
- Click on My Account in the top right corner of the page
- Select Billing Details
- Tap on Auto-renew in your billing profile section
- Click on Cancel next to Enabled
- Confirm your cancellation and the date when your account will be canceled
Cancellation will downgrade your account, but you can also delete it by doing the following:
- Log in to your account
- Select My Account
- Scroll down to find the Permanently Delete Account option
- Select all checkboxes
- Confirm by clicking on Yes, delete this account
You can only delete your account on a computer.
How To Cancel SurveyMonkey With the Help of DoNotPay
The best and simplest way to cancel your SurveyMonkey account is with DoNotPay. Our app allows for a swift and easy cancellation in three easy steps.
Open DoNotPay in your web browser and follow the steps:
- Log in to your account
- Click on Find Hidden Money
- Enter SurveyMonkey as the name of the service you’re canceling
We’ll need two days at most to cancel your account, and we’ll send you an email when it’s done.
DoNotPay can also monitor all of the services you’re subscribed to and cancel the ones that you don’t use but pay for. Connect your email address or bank account with DoNotPay, and let us help you save your money by:
- Listing all the services you’re paying for
- Highlighting the ones you don’t use
- Canceling said services on your behalf
DoNotPay can help you cancel any subscription you can think of—from the most popular streaming services such as Hulu, Netflix, and HBO Now to business-advertising-related services like OutboundEngine, Yelp for Business, and Yahoo Small Business.
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
What Will SurveyMonkey Charges Look Like on Your Statement?
Here’s how the charges made by SurveyMonkey might show up on your bank statement:
|SURVEYMONKEY.COM||SurveyMonkey Dublin IE|
|SURVEYMONKEY.COM 971-244-5555 CA||SURVEYMONKEYCORE DUBLIN|
|SURVEYMONKEY, DUBLIN IE||SMK*SURVEYMONKEY.COM CA|
|SURVEYMONKEY.COM 971-2445555 CA||SURVEYMONKEY 162224 10135836|
|SMK*SURVEYMONKEY.COM 971-2445555 CA||SMK*SURVEYMONKEY|
|SMK*SURVEYMONKEY.COM||SurveyMonkey Dublin IRL|
|SMK*SURVEYMONKEY CA BC||SURVEYMONKEY.COM 971-244-5555|
|SURVEYMONKEY DUBLIN IRL||SurveyMonkey|
|SURVEYMONKEY DUBLIN||SURVEYMONKEY. SURVEYMON IRELAND|
|SURVEYMONKEYCORE PALO ALTO||SURVEYMONKEY|
|SurveyMonkey IRELAND||SURVEYMONKEY COM|
Make Everyday Issues Easier With the Help of DoNotPay
DoNotPay is the best personal assistant you’ll ever have, but canceling services is not all we do. We can help you with a variety of other issues that trouble you.
If you like signing up for free trials but hate it when they auto-renew, DoNotPay has a solution—a free virtual credit card. You can use our virtual credit cards to subscribe to a variety of services and never get unwanted charges again.
Open DoNotPay in your web browser and check out what else we can do for you.
We offer solutions for:
- Other subscriptions and memberships you need canceled
- Parking citations you want to avoid
- Clinical trials that you want to find in an easy way
- Spam emails that constantly fill your inbox
- Refunds you don’t know how to request
- The DMV’s long wait times when trying to get an appointment
- Speeding citations
- Robocalls that ruined your day and that you want to get back at
- Queues while contacting customer service representatives
- Copyright infringement
- Bills you can’t pay at the moment
- Action claims in small claims court
- Refunds or compensation from airline companies
- Problems with credit cards
- Stalking and harassment
- Free trials without the risk of auto-renewal
- Traffic tickets
- Spam text messages that drive you crazy