Cancel SuperSonic Car Wash With SuperSonic Speed
SuperSonic Car Wash is a car-washing service based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Aside from individual washes, they offer the unlimited VIP car wash program.
If you’re not super satisfied with your SuperSonic Car Wash membership and you wish to cancel it, you’re in the right place!
SuperSonic Car Wash Cancellation Policy
SuperSonic Car Wash terms and conditions can be a bit confusing when it comes to their cancellation rules.
First, they state you can cancel your membership at any time. Then, they go on to say that you need to cancel seven days before your next billing date. So, to be on the safe side, cancel your membership at the advised time.
Will SuperSonic Car Wash Charge Me Automatically?
Yes, they will. Even if you never come to their car-washing service again, but you haven’t officially canceled your membership, they will keep charging you every month.
Can I Get a Prorated Refund?
SuperSonic Car Wash does not offer partial—or any—refunds.
Cancel Your SuperSonic Car Wash Membership Using DoNotPay
DoNotPay streamlines the cancellation process of your memberships or subscriptions. All it takes is a few presses of a button.
This is how you can cancel SuperSonic Car Wash with DoNotPay:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Click on the Find Hidden Money option
- Type in SuperSonic Car Wash when asked about the service
- Tap on Submit
You can relax now! DoNotPay will send you an email to notify you about the cancellation, typically within 48h.
Did you know that the average American spends about $230 on subscriptions every month? Most of those subscriptions are not used! People forget about them, and many companies take advantage of that by automatically charging them every month without notice.
With DoNotPay, there is a way out! You can monitor all of your memberships! Connect your email address or your bank account with DoNotPay, and we’ll comprise a list of your subscriptions. This way, you can easily cancel the ones you’re not using.
How To Cancel SuperSonic Car Wash Membership on Your Own
SuperSonic Car Wash offers a few ways you can cancel their membership. We’ll guide you through each of them.
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
|SuperSonic Car Wash Website||Yes|
Cancel SuperSonic Car Wash via Email
If you wish to cancel via email, there are two options. You can fill in an online form that automatically sends an email to customer support, or you can compose an email and send it to email@example.com.
Don’t know what to say in your email? Take a look at the online form.
- Go to the cancellation form page
- Enter your first and last name
- Type in your contact information
- Put in your RFID (Sticker) Number or the first five and last four digits of your credit card
- Write down the reason for canceling
- Enter any comments or additional information
- Tick the consent statement about canceling your membership
- Tap on Submit
Cancel SuperSonic Car Wash in Person
In case you prefer to manage tasks in person, you could also cancel your membership by visiting the SuperSonic Car Wash service where you signed up. Ask their staff to cancel your membership. Make sure to have your RFID number or your credit card you used to pay for the membership with you.
Cancel SuperSonic Car Wash on Their Website
You can also cancel directly on the SuperSonic Car Wash website. Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to their website
- Click on My Account in the top right corner
- Tap on Cancel Membership
- Enter your personal details
- Type in your RFID Number
- Choose the cancellation reason from the drop-down menu
- Add any suggestions or comments
- Hit Confirm
They will send you an email to confirm your cancellation.
Alternatives to SuperSonic Car Wash
Once you are done canceling your SuperSonic Car Wash membership, you might consider some alternatives. Check out a few similar car-washing services below:
|Zips Car Wash||From $14.95|
|Clean Freak Car Wash||From $16|
|Mister Car Wash||From $39.99|
Take DoNotPay for a Spin—We Have Even More To Offer!
If you visit DoNotPay in your web browser, we can also help you:
- Fight your parking tickets
- Schedule your DMV appointment with ease
- Contest your traffic tickets
- Stop text-message spam now
- Start a free trial without any risks
- Talk with customer support without delay
- Overturn your speeding tickets
- Retaliate against robocalls
- Get a refund from any company
- Deal with your unpaid bills
- Get rid of spam emails for good
- Handle your credit card issues
- Contact your incarcerated loved ones
- Get protected from harassment or stalking
- Sue companies or people in small claims court
- Cancel any other subscriptions in under two minutes
- Apply for clinical trials near you
- Protect your work against copyright infringement
- Request a refund or compensation for a canceled or delayed flight