It Takes More Than a Cleaning—Cancel Zips Car Wash With DoNotPay
Zips Car Wash is a car wash chain from Little Rock, AK. They have more than 185 locations across 18 states. The company offers a paid membership program Unlimited Wash Club with a free car wash at the signup.
How To Cancel Zips Car Wash With DoNotPay
If you signed up for Zips Car Wash membership but noticed that it’s not a lot of bang for your buck, it’s time to look into your options to get out of those annual charges as harmlessly as possible. Good thing you stumbled upon DoNotPay because we have the solution for you.
Our app is the ultimate way to deal with unwanted subscriptions and memberships without going through the nightmare of contacting customer support. Nobody likes to spend hours on the phone reasoning with representatives, and if you use DoNotPay, you won’t have to.
Canceling an unnecessary recurring charge with our app is fast and easy. You need to follow three simple steps:
- Set up your DoNotPay account in a web browser
- Select Find Hidden Money when you log in
- Enter Zips Car Wash as the subscription you want to cancel
There are no exhausting calls, incessant emails, or uncomfortable in-person visits. Our AI bots will process your cancellation as soon as possible and notify you when it’s finished.
Connect your email address or bank account to DoNotPay, and scan your other subscriptions. Canceling those you don’t need will be as easy as one-two-three.
Alternative Ways To Cancel Zips Car Wash
The overview of options to terminate your membership is in the table below, but no other cancellation method offered by Zips Car Wash will be more convenient than DoNotPay:
Can you cancel with
Yes / No
Cancel Zips Car Wash with an Email
One of the methods to stop your membership is to contact Zips Car Wash via email and request to cancel your Unlimited Wash Club subscription. To speed up the process, make sure to include all relevant details in your cancellation request, such as your contact information, the RFID number from your windshield sticker, and preferred cancellation dates. Don’t forget to ask for a confirmation email when your membership gets canceled.
When you’re done typing, send your email to email@example.com.
Cancel Zips Car Wash on the Web
Zips Car Wash allows you to submit your cancellation request on their website as well. You can do it by following these steps:
- Open the Zips Car Wash website and hover your mouse pointer above Unlimited Wash Club at the top of the page
- Select Current Members from the drop-down menu
- Fill out the Membership Change Form
- Check the I want to cancel my Unlimited Wash Club membership box
- Select the state and Zips Car Wash location where you started your membership
- Hit Submit
Cancel Zips Car Wash In Person
Terminating your membership is possible when you visit the local Zips Car Wash shop. You can use their Locations page to check the business hours and directions, drive over there, and have a chat with a person behind the counter.
It’s best to go prepared, so bring your ID, credit card, or any other documentation relevant to the process. Request a confirmation letter or email to ensure you won’t be charged again.
Can I Suspend My Zips Car Wash Membership?
You can take a break from Zips Car Wash membership for a month or longer. There will be no charges to your account in the meantime, and you will have to restart your membership on-site or by sending an email.
Possible Issues When Canceling Zips Car Wash
The terms and conditions of your membership, available on the Unlimited Club FAQs page, point out that all cancellation requests must be submitted seven days before the annual billing date. Not honoring the time constraint can result in renewed membership charges.
Can I Get a Prorated Refund After I Cancel?
Unfortunately, Zips Car Wash won’t give you any money back for partial use or the remaining months of your membership.
Alternatives to Zips Car Wash
If you’re looking for a new car wash service to replace Zips Car Wash, you can check out some of the popular alternatives in the table below:
From $23.95 per month
From $19.99 per month
From $25 per month
DoNotPay Is the Customer Advocacy Champion You Need
Our app puts your needs and rights above anything else. Canceling unwanted subscriptions and memberships fuss-free is one of the benefits of using DoNotPay, but we can also help you lower your bills, ask for refunds from companies like Target and Walmart, or stop unsolicited spam emails.
Do you want to try out a new service that has a free trial? You can do it risk-free with our virtual credit cards that work flawlessly at the signup but prevent any charges to your bank account.
You can access DoNotPay from any web browser. Log in and explore other tools and services that can save your time and money:
- Filing lawsuits in small claims court
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Asking for refunds and compensation for delayed and canceled flights
- Canceling other subscriptions or memberships
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Contesting parking tickets
- Scheduling a DMV appointment in moments
- Taking care of bills that are too high
- Getting refunds from various companies
- Stopping robocall scammers
- Blocking spam mail for good
- Dealing with credit card problems
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Reducing the waiting time when getting in touch with customer service agents