Cancel The San Francisco Chronicle in Less Than Five Minutes
The San Francisco Chronicle is a San Francisco Bay Area newspaper that brings its readers daily news together with the sports, tech, food, and wine coverage. Their digital edition is available on their website, Android, and iOS app.
The newspaper has several subscription offers that cover both their print and digital editions.
How to Get Out of Your San Francisco Chronicle Subscription With DoNotPay?
DoNotPay can help you unsubscribe from The San Francisco Chronicle fast and easy.
Follow these steps:
- Open DoNotPay in your
- Tap Find Hidden Money
- Type in The San Francisco Chronicle as the name of the service
- Wait for the app to inform you that your subscription is canceled
DoNotPay can also look for any other subscriptions you might have and help you cancel the ones you don't use. You can benefit from this functionality by connecting your email or bank account to the app.
What Are My Other Options to Cancel The San Francisco Chronicle?
Depending on whether you have a print-only, digital-only, or a combo subscription, there are several methods to unsubscribe from The San Francisco Chronicle.
Can You Cancel With
Yes / No
The Google Play Store
Cancel The San Francisco Chronicle Over the Phone
If you are subscribed to a print or digital edition purchased through The San Francisco Chronicle website, you can cancel your subscription by contacting their customer service.
The customer service is available at any time at 800-310-2455.
Cancel The San Francisco Chronicle via Email
Another option is to email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask them to cancel your account. Make sure to include the relevant account info and your contact details.
Cancel The San Francisco Chronicle on Your Android Device
If you purchased your digital subscription on Google Play Store, you have to cancel it the same way. Here are the steps to do it:
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android phone
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the top left corner to access Menu
- Tap Subscriptions
- Select The San Francisco Chronicle from your subscription list
- Tap Cancel subscription
- Follow the steps to complete the process
Cancel The San Francisco Chronicle on Your iPhone
If you are paying for your San Francisco Chronicle subscription with your Apple ID, you have to cancel it from your iPhone or another iOS device.
Here is how to do it:
- Access the Settings app on your iPhone
- Tap your name
- Choose the Subscriptions option
- Tap The San Francisco Chronicle subscription
- Select Cancel Subscription
Will I Get a Prorated Refund When I Cancel The San Francisco Chronicle?
Yes, the newspaper will refund you for any unused subscription time. The money will be sent to your original payment method.
Is There a Free Trial For The San Francisco Chronicle Subscription?
You can get a 14-day free trial for The San Francisco Chronicle if you subscribe via the Android or iOS app. After the first two weeks expire, your account will be charged automatically for the digital edition's full price.
You can stop these automatic charges by signing up for the free trial with DoNotPay's virtual credit card. This card will allow you to subscribe without having to worry about the two-week-deadline.
Once the trial expires and The San Francisco Chronicle tries to charge you, they will be rejected because our Free Trial Card is not linked to a real funding source.
Get your free virtual credit card by accessing DoNotPay from your .
Does The San Francisco Chronicle Subscription Auto-Renews?
Yes, your subscription continues until you cancel it. You will get charged each month automatically.
What Other San Francisco Newspapers Can I Subscribe to?
Several newspapers are covering the San Francisco area. Here are some popular choices:
$125–$140 per year
$178.88 per year
DoNotPay Gets You Out of the Administrative Mess!
DoNotPay is the first virtual lawyer in the world that helps people manage their daily tasks.
If you live in San Francisco, you know what a nightmare California parking tickets can be. DoNotPay can help you dispute your SFMTA parking ticket instead of paying it immediately. We can also help you get a California DMV appointment to renew your driver's license.
To check out what else we can help you with, open DoNotPay in your .
Some of the mundane tasks we can take over are:
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast
- Getting compensation from airlines
- Managing credit card issues
- Canceling other subscriptions or memberships
- Getting payback from robocall scammers
- Suing anyone in small claims court
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Jumping the phone queue when calling customer service
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with challenging bills
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds for bad shopping experiences
- Getting rid of spam for good
- Signing up for free trials without risk