When Rocksbox Doesn’t Rock Anymore: How To Cancel It
Rocksbox is a jewelry company founded in 2012. Their idea is to lend designer jewelry pieces to customers monthly with a chance to purchase them.
If you want to stop receiving your Rocksbox, you’re in the right place! We’ll help you cancel your subscription!
What Is Rocksbox Cancellation Policy?
The Rocksbox subscription auto-renews, and you will be charged until you cancel it. According to their terms of service, Rocksbox allows you to cancel your subscription at any time. There is no cancellation fee.
If you still have any jewelry pieces when you cancel Rocksbox, you must either purchase them or return them before the end of the current billing period. If you do not do so, you will not be able to terminate your membership.
Can I Pause My Rocksbox Subscription?
You have the option to pause your subscription by starting a temporary hold period that can last one, three, or six months. During this time, you don’t have to pay for the membership, and Rocksbox will not deliver your monthly jewelry pieces. You are still allowed to purchase from their shop, though.
How Can I Cancel Rocksbox?
You can cancel your Rocksbox membership in a few ways. Check out the table below and compare all the options for canceling Rocksbox:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
Cancel Rocksbox via Email
To cancel your Rocksbox membership, send an email to their customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org, and request a cancellation. You should include your full name, shipping address, and the email connected to your account on their website.
To send an email, you can also use their ready email form on their contact page.
Cancel Your Rocksbox Membership Over the Phone
You have the option to call Rocksbox and cancel your membership. Call them at 1-877-478-0450. They are available from Monday to Friday—9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Leave a voicemail by choosing option four, which is the cancel line
- Request an actual phone call and cancel with the help of a customer service rep
If you choose the latter, you may be put on hold for some time. Not to worry—DoNotPay has come up with a solution! We can wait instead of you, and we’ll let you know when to join the call.
Cancel Rocksbox on Their Website
Canceling on the Rocksbox website is also an option. Here’s what you need to do:
- Sign in to your account
- Click on My Account
- Tap on Account Details
- Select Manage My Membership
- Follow the prompts and Submit your cancellation request
Cancel Rocksbox Faster With DoNotPay
DoNotPay has contrived a cancellation method that is faster, more convenient and comes with some perks. If you want to cancel your Rocksbox subscription using DoNotPay:
- Access DoNotPay through any
- Choose the Find Hidden Money option
- Enter Rocksbox as the service you want to cancel
- Submit the request
DoNotPay will send you an email with the confirmation that your Rocksbox membership has been canceled.
An added benefit is that you can keep an eye on your other memberships. All you have to do is link your bank account or email address to DoNotPay. This way, you can view all your active subscriptions and decide easily which ones to cancel and which ones to keep.
Are There Any Services Similar to Rocksbox?
You may be done with Rocksbox, but why not try out some other companies that offer monthly jewelry pieces? Here are a couple of options:
|Company||Monthly Price||Key Features|
|Emma and Chloe||$35||Getting surprise pieces of jewelry by French designers|
|mintMONGOOSE||$9||Receiving different types of jewelry and watches|
DoNotPay Thinks Outside the Box and Solves Your Issues With Ease
DoNotPay is well-versed in managing other problems, not just jewelry subscriptions. You may need help canceling JustFab, Stitch Fix, ThreadBeast, and Shoedazzle, getting a refund from Fashion Nova, or dealing with Zara customer service. When you hit the rocks, we’re here to assist you! Open DoNotPay in your and check out all our nifty features.
With DoNotPay, you can:
- Stop endless spam emails forever
- Make harassment and stalking disappear
- Appeal your speeding tickets
- Sign up for services without phone verification
- Handle your unpaid bills
- Find any unclaimed funds under your name
- Deal with annoying robocalls
- Dispute your traffic tickets
- Get in touch with your incarcerated loved ones
- Put a stop to spam text messages
- Demand a refund from any company
- Protect your work from copyright infringement
- Take people or companies to small claims court
- Start free trials with no risks
- Overturn your parking tickets
- Solve your credit card problems
- Find and sign up for clinical trials near you
- Demand refunds and compensation for canceled or delayed flights
- Schedule a DMV appointment without a hitch
- Terminate your subscriptions or memberships smoothly
- Jump the phone queue when getting in touch with customer support