How To Cancel the LADWP Services in the Simplest Way Possible
The Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP) is the largest utility company in the U.S. It supplies around four million residents with water and power. The LADWP currently delivers a power capacity of 7,880 megawatts and more than 160 billion U.S. gallons of water.
If you’re moving or want to cancel the service for any other reason, we can help you!
How To Cancel LADWP the Easy Way—Through DoNotPay
DoNotPay has the simplest cancellation method you’ll ever see. We can help you cancel anything including utility services like DTE, Arcadia Power, and Dominion Power. With our virtual assistant at your disposal, you won’t have to go through the convoluted processes of canceling subscriptions by yourself and wasting time and energy along the way.
Open our app in your web browser and get rid of LADWP by following these steps:
- Log in to your DoNotPay account
- Click on the Find Hidden Money option
- Enter LADWP as the name of the service you’d like us to cancel
We will cancel the service on your behalf within two days and send you an email confirmation.
DoNotPay has another awesome feature for you—monitoring your unused subscriptions. This feature is useful for those who subscribe to a lot of services but forget about doing it. They waste about $348 a year on memberships they never use.
Let DoNotPay help you save your money.
- Find services that you’re subscribed to
- Point out the memberships you don’t use regularly
- Cancel all the subscriptions you give us your permission for
You’ll only need to connect your email or bank account with DoNotPay so that we can find your hidden subscriptions.
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
How Else Can You Cancel the LADWP Service?
Before canceling your LADWP service you should give the company at least five days’ notice. If you’re moving, you might need the following information close by:
- Your account number
- The date of your move
- Your new address for the final bill
- Your full name
- Social Security number
You may cancel LADWP on your own in two ways:
- Over the phone
- Through the website
Canceling LADWP Over the Phone
Cancel LADWP over the phone by following these steps:
- Call them at 1-800-342-5397
- Tell the agent you want to cancel the service
- Follow the instructions they provide you with
- Demand they send you an email confirmation
If the phone queue is too long and you want to jump it fast, DoNotPay can wait in your stead and notify you when a customer service agent answers the phone.
The company might send a representative to read and disconnect the electricity and water meter after you cancel the service.
Canceling LADWP on Their Website
LADWP offers a way of canceling the services through their website. This is how you’ll access it:
- Visit the Turn Off Service page
- Click on the Turn Off Service button
- Log in to your account
- Follow the further instructions on the website
LADWP Wronged You? Get Justice in Small Claims Court
DoNotPay is the world’s first robot lawyer honored by the ABA Brown Award. We can offer you quality legal assistance with your small claims court disputes.
If LADWP charged you even after you canceled the service and moved—which a Reddit user experienced—maybe it’s time to file a claim.
Here’s how we’ll help:
- Our chatbot will ask you a few questions to compile all the information about your case
- We will draft the demand letter and show you the steps on how to serve the defendant
- DoNotPay will draw up the perfect script with instructions on how to present your argument in front of the judge
Cancel All Your Problems With the Help of DoNotPay
DoNotPay was created out of our need to protect people from bureaucratic nightmares. Why would you pay for an L.A. parking ticket when you can dispute it with our help? If you still live in L.A. but no longer want to be subscribed to L.A. Times or be a member of L.A. Fitness, we can manage your cancellation for you.
DoNotPay is available everywhere in the U.S.—not only in L.A.—and we can assist you in many other everyday issues such as providing help with paying, lowering, and saving money on your bills. See what options we have for you by opening DoNotPay in your web browser.
We’ll offer our help with the following:
- Terminating other subscriptions or memberships
- Extending deadlines for bills you are unable to pay
- Contesting parking citations
- Applying for clinical trials
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls and earning some money off them
- Making an appointment with the DMV in a short time
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Getting justice in small claims court
- Getting refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Dealing with problems with credit cards
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds from other companies
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Getting spam emails out of your life for good
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Never waiting again for the customer service reps to pick up
- Blocking spam SMS on any device