Cancel iHeartMedia Subscription in a Heartbeat With DoNotPay!
iHeartRadio is available on different platforms and devices, and you can use DoNotPay to cancel this subscription regardless of which one you use.
Check Out How To Cancel Your iHeartMedia Subscription
There are several options available to deactivate your iHeartMedia subscription. Take note that deleting the iHeartRadio app is not enough—your subscription will remain active if you don’t cancel the service.
Can You Cancel With
|Yes / No|
|Google Play Store||
Apple App Store
|Amazon App Store||
Cancel an iHeartMedia Service on the Company Website
If you signed up for one of iHeartMedia’s subscription services, like iHeartRadio or an All-Access subscription on their website, you can unsubscribe using the same method.
Here are the steps to take:
- Go to the iHeartRadio website
- Log into your Account
- Go to the Settings page
- Locate the Subscriptions tab
- Select the Change Plan option
- Choose Cancel Subscription from the menu
- Confirm your cancellation
Once you complete all the steps, you will get a confirmation message stating when your subscription will stop.
Cancel an iHeartMedia Service on the Play Store
If you use the iHeartRadio Android app and want to cancel your subscription, you need to go through the Google Play Store.
Here are the steps:
- Open Google Play Store
- Access Menu by tapping the three horizontal lines in the top left corner
- Tap Subscriptions
- Select iHeartRadio from the list of subscriptions
- Click on the Cancel button
Once you complete the steps, you can uninstall the app.
Cancel an iHeartMedia Service on Your iPhone
To cancel iHeartMedia subscription purchased through the App Store or iTunes follow these steps on your iPhone:
- Open the Settings app
- Tap on iTunes & App Store
- Tap on your name or your Apple ID
- Select the Subscriptions option
- Select the iHeartRadio subscription
You have two options, and both will terminate your iHeartRadio subscription. You can choose between tapping the Cancel Subscription button or turning off the Auto-Renewal option.
Cancel an iHeartMedia Service on Your Mac
If you are using iHeartMedia services on your Mac, and you paid for it through iTunes, here are the steps to cancel the subscription:
- Open iTunes
- Click on the Account option from the top menu
- Choose the View My Account option
- Scroll down until you reach Settings
- Find the Subscriptions section
- Click Manage
- Locate iHeartRadio
- Click Edit
- Click Cancel Subscription
Cancel an iHeartMedia Service on the Amazon App Store
If you use iHeartRadio on your Kindle or other Amazon device, here are the steps to cancel the subscription:
- Open Amazon App Store
- Select the Menu button in the top left corner
- Select Subscriptions
- Find iHeartRadio
- Tap Manage
- Disable the Auto-renew option
- Tap Save
Use DoNotPay as a Simpler Solution To Cancel iHeartMedia!
iHeartRadio is available on several other platforms, and if you want to figure out how to unsubscribe, you would have to dig through their websites.
You can always use DoNotPay and finish this task in minutes.
Here is how:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Tap Find Hidden Money
- Enter iHeartMedia as the name of the service
We will let you know when we cancel your subscription, but we can help with other subscriptions as well.
Link your email or bank account to DoNotPay, and we’ll locate all your memberships. You can use the app to cancel those you don’t want.
Does the iHeartMedia Subscription Auto-Renew?
Yes, the subscription renews automatically and your card will get charged on the last day of the current billing cycle.
If you don’t cancel your subscription before that, it will renew for another term. iHeartMedia offers no refunds for partially used subscriptions. If you cancel it after the new term starts, you will have access to the service until the end of that cycle.
Does the iHeartMedia Free Trial Turn Into a Paid Subscription?
The company often offers trial periods for new subscribers. When signing up, you have to provide your credit card details.
Once the free trial ends, you will get charged for the plan you chose at the sign-up.
To prevent this from happening, use our virtual credit card and sign up for any free trial risk-free. DoNotPay’s free virtual credit card is not connected to a bank account and cannot be charged when the trial ends.
What Are Some iHeartRadio Alternatives?
There are plenty of audio streaming and radio apps, and here are some of the most popular ones.
$9.99 a month
$7.99 a month
Explore DoNotPay’s Cash-Saving Options
DoNotPay is a virtual assistant that can help you cancel any service like Entertainment Weekly, Netflix, Spotify, and others. We can also assist in solving other administrative and money-draining problems!
Access DoNotPay from your web browser to check out how we can help you with:
- Blocking spam emails for good
- Signing up for free trials safely
- Managing credit card issues
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Skipping the phone queue when calling customer service
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Suing anyone in small claims court
- Canceling other subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Booking a DMV appointment
- Getting compensation and refunds from airlines
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with high bills
- Getting refunds from merchants