Avoid the Globe in 80 Ways—How To Cancel Globe Life Insurance
Globe Life Insurance is a financial services holding company that offers life insurance, annuity, health insurance products, and other services.
Many customers that have Globe Life Insurance policies end up unsatisfied with the company’s service. Common issues include:
- Refusal to payout policies
- Rude customer support
- Insurance payout delays
- Difficult cancellations
When it’s time to cancel Globe Life Insurance, you can turn to DoNotPay, as we’ll make the process simple and straightforward. You can avoid the hassle of calling Globe Life and arguing with agents by using our Find Hidden Money feature.
How Do I Cancel My Globe Life Insurance Policy?
Here’s an overview of the methods you can use to cancel a Globe Life policy:
|Can I Cancel With||Yes/No|
Cancel Globe Life Insurance by Stopping Regular Payments
One of the simpler ways to cancel your insurance policy is to stop paying your premiums. Contact your bank or credit union and have them stop your regular monthly payments to Globe Insurance.
If you have another insurer in mind, make sure you start paying for their coverage around the same time that you cancel Globe Insurance so that you can stay covered during this time.
Cancel Globe Life Insurance by Calling Customer Support
To cancel your coverage via phone, you should:
- Dial 1-877-577-3860
- Ask to speak to an agent
- Request the cancellation of your Globe Life policy
Use DoNotPay To Cancel Globe Life Insurance Asap
Why bother spending time on the phone trying to cancel Globe Life Insurance when you can let DoNotPay take care of the hard work for you? Our app can cancel any subscription within minutes and save you the trouble of calling Globe Life. Here’s how you can use DoNotPay to cancel:
- Access DoNotPay from your
- Search for the Find Hidden Money feature
- Enter the name of the subscription you want to get rid of in the text box
Once you’ve completed these steps, DoNotPay will cancel your Globe Life Insurance and make sure they don’t bill you again. We’ll notify you when the cancellation is finalized.
DoNotPay Keeps You From Wasting Money on Unused Subscriptions
One of the biggest downsides of subscription-based services is that it’s easy to forget about signing up for one. One study states that the average American spends 348$ per year on unused subscriptions.
There’s no easy way to check which services you’re subscribed to—unless you use DoNotPay. We can track all of your paid subscriptions and help you cancel them from our app. All you have to do is connect your email or bank account to our app, and we’ll provide you with a list of every service you pay for. You can then choose to cancel the ones you don’t need in a few easy steps.
Looking for Another Insurance Provider?
While Globe Life might not be the most reliable company, it’s not the only insurance provider out there. You can choose from a multitude of alternatives that might have life insurance policies that suit your needs. Take a look at this list of life insurance providers and see if one of them piques your interest:
Cancel Other Subscriptions and Take Care of Various Administrative Tasks Using DoNotPay
DoNotPay can help you cancel other unwanted subscriptions or memberships as well. If you have a tough time canceling ABC Financial, Mister Car Wash, Loot Crate, or YouTube Premium, we’ll take care of it.
You can use DoNotPay to handle other administrative tasks, such as disputing parking tickets in any city or suing companies like Verizon or Comcast. Our app will help you get refunds from Blizzard, Cash App, Bank of America, and many other businesses.
Access our app from your , and you can start using our diverse array of features. Here’s a list of tasks we can simplify:
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Signing up for services without phone verification
- Suing anyone in small claims court
- Jumping the phone queue when calling customer service reps
- Getting refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Dealing with bills you can’t pay
- Contesting parking tickets
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds from any company
- Scheduling a DMV appointment quickly
- Getting in touch with your incarcerated loved ones
- Applying for other clinical trials
- Filing a claim for any warranty
- Waiving college application fees
- Starting free trials risk-free
- Getting rid of spam text messages
- Finding any unclaimed funds under your name