Cancel Cshelpcenter Because It's Anything but Helpful
Cshelpcenter is a fraud scheme that targets credit card holders. Users receive charges on their credit cards without ever interacting with the company. It poses as a company that either sells health pills or provides streaming for movies and TV shows.
The company’s website focuses on issues with billing, which is typical for fraudulent services. It offers a free trial for health pills, which automatically renews into a paid subscription that you can’t cancel.
If repeated attempts to terminate your subscription didn’t work, use DoNotPay’s Hidden Money feature to get rid of it once and for all.
Is It Possible To Cancel a Cshelpcenter Account?
The company website claims that you can cancel your subscription, but the whole process looks fishy. The website is marked as Not Secure and requires that you visit a suspicious link to a third-party website before you can cancel. Worse yet—you must register on the linked website to be able to terminate your subscription.
The billing FAQ features questions about being billed after canceling, which suggests that they won’t comply with your cancellation request.
Here’s an overview of the ways you can cancel Cshelpcenter:
|Can I Cancel With||Yes/No|
Consult Your Credit Card Company To Resolve Fraudulent Charges by Cshelpcenter
If you didn’t sign up for Cshelpcenter services, or you are being billed after canceling, you should contact your credit card company to file a chargeback request.
DoNotPay can get you through this process quicker. Use our File a Chargeback feature to fax a request to your bank within minutes and guarantee that you’ll get your money back.
Use DoNotPay To Cancel Cshelpcenter for Good
If you want to get rid of your Cshelpcenter subscription as soon as possible—DoNotPay has your back. We’ll help you unsubscribe from the service in a few clicks and make sure you don’t get billed again. Follow these steps to cancel Cshelpcenter using our app:
- Open DoNotPay from your
- Locate the Find Hidden Money tab
- In the text box, type in Cshelpcenter
Complete these steps, and you’re done! Our app will quickly terminate your Cshelpcenter subscription and notify you once the cancellation is complete.
DoNotPay Can Monitor Active Subscriptions for You
There’s no easy way to track the services you pay for. Many people have been charged by fraudulent companies such as Cshelpcenter without their knowledge. Even legitimate businesses can fly under the radar after you sign up for their services. It’s estimated that the average American spends around $350 on subscriptions they don’t use.
You can use DoNotPay to monitor active subscriptions and cancel those you no longer want. Here’s how it works:
- Connect your email or bank account with DoNotPay
- Take a look at the list of paid subscriptions we compiled for you
- Cancel the ones you don’t need using our Find Hidden Money feature
After signing up for DoNotPay, you won’t have to worry about being billed for anything you aren’t aware of.
Use Our Virtual Credit Card To Avoid Being Billed After Free Trials
One of the alleged benefits Cshelpcenter offers is a free trial for health pills, which turns into a paid subscription immediately. You can avoid auto-renewals by legitimate and scam businesses with our free virtual credit card.
The way it works is simple:
- Users can generate a card for free
- They can use the card to sign up for free trials
- The company can’t tell the difference between our card and a real credit card
- The free trial runs out, and the company can’t charge you because there's no funding source attached to the card
It’s a handy way to try out various free trials without worrying about being charged eventually.
Take a look at the benefits of using a virtual credit card to sign up for free trials:
|Type of Card||Requires Deposit||Receive Fraudulent Charges||Auto-Renewals||Sign Up for Free Trials|
|Real Credit Card||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Virtual Credit Card||No||No||No||Yes|
Let DoNotPay Handle Other Mundane Daily Tasks
DoNotPay makes canceling any subscription a breeze. Whether you need to get rid of an Audible, eHarmony, or NordVPN subscription, we’ve got your back. You can use DoNotPay to cancel Planet Fitness if they refuse to terminate your membership over the phone. We can stop MLM scams such as Monat from billing you and show you how to sue them in small claims court.
DoNotPay will also help you with a variety of other administrative tasks. If you want to request a refund for an Uber Eats order or compensation for a delayed flight, we’ll show you how to do it. We can even help you permanently block unwanted email accounts and show you how to lower your bills.
Start using our diverse set of features after accessing DoNotPay from your . Take a look at all the tasks we can simplify:
- Getting to the front of the phone queue when calling customer service representatives
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Finding unclaimed money under your name
- Trying new services without phone verification
- Suing individuals and companies in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment without hassle
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Getting refunds from any company
- Getting refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting in touch with your incarcerated loved ones
- Applying for clinical trials
- Signing up for free trials without risk
- Getting rid of spam text messages
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay