Learn How To Cancel BookPagez and Turn a New Page
BookPagez is an educational website that offers print and digital resources for teaching elementary level readers using award-winning children’s books. It is subscription-based, with a monthly or yearly membership option.
How To Cancel BookPagez On Your Own
BookPagez does not have many options to cancel your subscription manually. You can cancel your service on their website only via their contact form.
How To Cancel Your BookPagez Subscription Through the Company’s Website
If you want to cancel your BookPagez subscription via the website, here is what you should do:
- Open the BookPagez website
- Select the Contact tab
- Enter your name and email address
- Write your wish to cancel the subscription in the Question box
- Click the Contact button
You will get an answer from BookPagez within 24 hours. You will need to contact them at least seven days before your subscription renewal date to cancel it. If you contact them in less than seven days, your cancellation will occur at the end of the next billing cycle.
If you don’t want to risk being late and losing more money, use DoNotPay to cancel your service the easier way.
Cancel Your BookPagez Subscription With DoNotPay
DoNotPay offers you an easy and safe way to end your BookPagez subscription. If you are tired of unreliable cancellation processes, we can help you with a stress-free option. These are the steps you need to follow:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Select the Find Hidden Money option
- Type BookPagez so we know what service to cancel
And that’s it! Our app will notify you when the cancellation has occurred, so you don’t have to worry after filling the form.
Here you can see all of your options to cancel the BookPagez subscription:
|Can You Cancel Via||Yes/No|
Alternatives to BookPagez Service
There are plenty of alternatives to a BookPagez subscription. Here are some of them:
|Kindle Unlimited||$9.99 per month||
|Scribd||$8.99 per month||
Does BookPagez Offer a Free Trial?
BookPagez offers a free 30-day trial for their service. According to their subscriber agreement, your free trial will auto-renew into a paid subscription unless you cancel it at least seven days before the end date. If you don’t want to risk forgetting to cancel your free trial, you can use our free trial card.
How Can You Avoid Unwanted Charges With DoNotPay’s Free Trial Card?
If you tried out the BookPagez free trial but don’t want to risk getting charged with an auto-renewal subscription, DoNotPay can help you get a free trial without using your payment info.
You can use our virtual credit card to sign up for any free trial you want, with no risk of being charged after the free trial ends.
DoNotPay Keeps Track of All Your Subscriptions and Unused Services
Keeping track of all your subscriptions and memberships can be a hassle. It is easy to forget about them, and you can be unknowingly charged for a service you do not use. A recent survey disclosed that 84% of Americans unknowingly spend around $240 on monthly subscriptions.
If you are not sure of how much you spend on subscriptions every month, DoNotPay can help you. When you connect your bank account or email with our app, we can monitor your subscriptions and help you resolve them.
We can help with:
- Compiling a list of all your subscriptions
- Marking the services you do not use
- Canceling them with your permission
This way, you can be in complete control of your services and prevent any future charges to your bank account.
DoNotPay Can Be Your Personal Assistant
After you cancel your BookPagez subscription, we can also help you deal with other books and media memberships you may have, including BookRags, Audible, and Amazon Kindle. You can even get a refund if you are not pleased with your Kindle book purchase.
Open DoNotPay in your web browser and search for issues you are having. We can help you with:
- Canceling subscriptions and memberships
- Signing up for no-risk free trials
- Freeing yourself from spam emails for good
- Protecting yourself from harassment and stalking
- Resolving bills you are not able to pay
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast
- Suing companies and people in small claims court
- Dealing with credit card issues
- Dealing with traffic tickets
- Getting compensation and refunds for canceled and delayed flights
- Signing up for services with no phone verification
- Getting refunds from companies
- Appealing parking tickets
- Getting justice on robocalls
- Resolving speeding tickets
- Getting rid of spam texts
- Applying for clinical trials
- Getting in touch with customer service representatives
- Waiving application fees for college
- Protecting your work from copyright infringement
- Getting in touch with loved ones in jail
- Claiming any funds in your name
- Filing a warranty claim
- Acing a government test
- Filing claims for insurance