How to Get Blaze TV Free Trial Without Using a Credit Card
Did you know that you can conveniently get a without getting charged? Yet there is the right way to get a Blaze TV free trial; that option may lead to charges you were not ready for. The main approach to getting a Blaze TV free trial will always require your credit card information to get the free trial. However, it does not give the appropriate method to opt out, leading to unnecessary charges. Despite this challenge, there is a perfect solution; the DoNotPay free virtual credit card provides you with a risk-free approach to . The free virtual credit card works. It bypasses the sign-up authentication and later makes the service unavailable after the free trial duration; this way, it requires your credit card information, hence no unnecessary charges.
If you are tired of searching for a perfect way to get the Blaze TV free trial, worry no more. By reading this post to its end, you will be in a position to secure one without even using your credit card information. So, let's get to see how.
Does Blaze TV Offer a Free Trial?
Yes, Blaze TV offers a free trial to all its new and existing subscribers who have not enjoyed the service before and is only available once in 365 days. is available for only a limited duration of seven days. The free trial allows you to access features similar to the paid subscription. Here is a brief overview of the services you can access from Blaze TV:
American content lovers can enjoy live programming from Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, ESPN, and other networks. You can also watch live sports events like football, basketball, baseball, hockey, tennis, and many others.
The channel offers a broad range of series, including popular shows: investigative, comedy, drama, reality, documentary, etc.
You can also read articles on various topics ranging from politics, business, entertainment, health, lifestyle, science, technology, and much more.
Not to forget, the service also offers a guide section where you can find the latest news about movies, music, fashion, food, travel, and much more. If you want to learn something new, this is the place to go.
How Can I Get Blaze TV Free Trial?
Anyone wishing to get the Blaze TV free trial can follow the following valuable steps to get one:
- Search for Blaze TV on your Google search engine from your browser and click on the Blaze TV website.
- Click on the "Get Free Trial Now" button and read the terms and conditions of the 7-day free trial.
- Fill in your personal information ranging from name, email address, phone number, and location.
- A verification email will be sent to confirm your details; check it in your email spam folder and click on the redirection link attached to verify your details.
- You will be required to give out your valid credit card information to start using the free service.
- Enjoy accessing unlimited content on Blaze TV. Remember, you should unsubscribe from the service before the end of the seven days since later than that will lead to automatic renewal.
Does Blaze TV Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
Yes, after the 7-day free trial, the Blaze TV support team will not notify you of the automatic renewal. You can only opt out of the service within seven days of the free trial. However, you have limited ways to do this
- By calling customer care through (800) 282-2788, from Monday to Friday, only from 9.00 am to 7.00 pm.
- By sending an email at email@example.com if your jurisdiction does not allow you to access the call.
Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
It can be quite frustrating for people to call the support team to unsubscribe from the free service within seven days. The customer care phone queue can be lengthy and, at times, may be unsuccessful. Also, the number of emails sent to the support team can be large enough such that delayed applications may not be recognized. These two problems will lead to automatic subscription since the service provider does not notify you when renewing the service into a paid subscription, which will lead to direct charges on your credit card. However, there is a perfect risk-free approach to curb this problem. DoNotPay's free virtual credit card will enable you to access the service without requiring your credit card information.
The DoNotPay's free virtual credit card is a randomly generated number that will enable you to access the , making the service unavailable after seven days. This method is perfect as you will not incur charges for a service you are not enjoying using. In addition, it will reduce the risk of unsuccessful unsubscription due to the limited ways to unsubscribe that every user will run for, making them extremely hard to acquire.
Here is how to get DoNotPay's free virtual credit card for your Blaze TV free trial:
- Go to DoNotPay, search the term Free Trials, and select Blaze TV Free trial.
- A random number will be generated then displayed on your screen. Copy the free virtual credit card number.
- Use the Free virtual credit card number to access the Blaze TV free trial and enjoy unlimited American content.
This link is helpful for anyone wishing to learn more about DoNotPay's free virtual credit card.
How Much Will Blaze TV Charge After the Free Trial?
The table below summarizes the various packages available on Blaze TV, their costs, and benefits:
|Monthly Pass||$9.99/ Month||
|Annual Pass||$ 8.25/ Month||
|3-Year Pass||$ 5.53/ Month||
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Helping you access the Blaze TV free trial without risking is among the many things that DoNotPay can provide you and other users with. DoNotPay can provide you with almost anything, including
- Solving credit card issues
- Opting out memberships and subscriptions
- Getting customer service access faster by jumping the queue
- Revenging robocalls
- Suing in small courts; companies, and individuals
- A fast and convenient way of scheduling DMV appointments
- Claiming compensation on delayed and canceled flights
- Packing tickets contests
- Solving bills issues
- Doing away with spam folder messages
- Claiming refunds from companies