How to Get Autotune Free Trial With a Virtual Credit Card
We've all been there. We find a new app or software tool we would like to try, but we know at the end of the free trial we'll get charged. No matter the good intentions, we never remember to cancel in time. If you are one of us, DoNotPay can help. They will help you get without being charged.
What Is Autotune?
Autotune is a software application used to correct out-of-tune singers during a live performance or in a studio. The software means a great performance that has pitch problems can be salvaged. Instead of recording a song multiple times to get everything pitch-perfect, Autotune can make those adjustments, saving an artist time and money.
Does Autotune Offer a Free Trial?
Yes,. The free trial includes:
- Current editions of Pro, Hybrid, Artist, EFX+, and Access
- AVOX 4 plugin bundle
These are fully functional versions of the application. However, the tools require Windows 10 or iOS 10.13 or higher.
How to Get a Free Trial
Use the following steps to sign up for a free 14-day trial.
- Go to the Antares website.
- Click on Try Now.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page before starting the trial.
- Read the requirements for operating the application.
- Select Start Trial.
- Select a subscription plan of one year or monthly.
- Select the Start Trial button on the subscription plan selected.
- Enter the requested contact information.
- Enter your credit card information.
- Download the application
Once the download completes, follow the instructions for operation.
Does Autotune’s Free Trial Automatically Become a Paid Subscription?
Yes. If you do not cancel before the trial period ends, you will be charged according to the subscription plan you selected when you signed up.
- A one-year subscription paid in full is $174.99.
- A monthly subscription is $24.99 but has a two-month minimum.
If you chose the annual plan, you will be charged $174.99 when the trial ends. If you do not cancel before the end of the trial period, you will be charged for a minimum of two months.
Use DoNotPay's Virtual Credit Card to Avoid Auto-Renewal
The average American pays almost $300.00 per month on subscription services, some of those subscriptions are rarely used. To avoid being someone who pays for unwanted services, consider DoNotPay's virtual credit card.
How Does a Virtual Credit Card Work?
When you sign up for a DoNotPay virtual credit card, the online service does the following:
- Uses a randomizing algorithm to generate a credit card number.
- Adds a CVC value and expiration date to the card number.
- Retains the information for later use.
No money is attached to the card.
When you sign up for Autotune's free trial, use DoNotPay's virtual card information instead of a physical credit card. At the end of the trial period, Autotune will attempt to bill the virtual credit card number. Any changes will be declined as no money exists to authorize payment.
Are There Alternatives to Autotune?
Autotune is not the only audio-correcting application. There are other options such as the following free applications:
|TalentedHack||TalentedHack is an open-source application, comparable to Autotune.|
|GSnap||GSnap is a free proprietary solution.|
|Graillon||Graillon is a proprietary freemium application, where more advanced features must be purchased.|
|Voloco||Voloco is a free plug-in for robotic sounds.|
|MAutoPitch||MAutoPitch is a free plug-in for MacIntoshes for robotic sounds.|
If you're willing to purchase an application, check out the following:
- Waves Tune $99 or $249
- Waves Tune Real-Time $199
- VariAudio with Daw $370
- Logic Pro $199
- NewTone $99
- Celemony Melodyne $99, $299, $499, or $899
Products with multiple prices reflect the level of professional features included.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
As hectic as life can be, having DoNotPay take care of the little things can give you back some of your valuable time. DoNotPay can help you with almost anything!
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Getting rid of spam text messages
Why Use DoNotPay
DoNotPay's online service helps you deal with life's to-do list quickly, conveniently, and safely. Use DoNotPay to get back your life because they are:
- Quick. Whether it is filing a complaint or getting a refund, DoNotPay does the work for you. Just answer a few questions and you're done.
- Convenient. DoNotPay is accessible any time from anywhere. Browse the website while waiting in line or fill out a form during a commercial. It just takes a few minutes to start the process.
- Reliable. DoNotPay does not call off sick or take a vacation. It works 24/7/365 to make sure the job is done.
If you want more time to enjoy life, subscribe to DoNotPay.