How to Sign Up for AdSpy Free Trial The Risk-Free Way
AdSpy is a competitor-tracking tool gathering massive data on your competitors' keyword strategies. With AdSpy, you can access the most search option of any Ad Intelligence Tool, allowing you to find any data you however you want.
Read on to learn more.
Does AdSpy Have a Free Trial?
No, AdSpy doesn't have a free trial. However, while AdSpy doesn't have an exclusive direct free trial program, you may be lucky to get a few credits to start with. In addition, you can get several third parties on the internet offering discounts and alleged .
With the free credits that AdSpy may offer you, you can track keywords easily, successfully copy strategies while streamlining your campaign for maximum results.
How Can I Get an AdSpy Free Trial?
Unfortunately, AdSpy doesn't offer a free trial for users. While getting free AdSpy credits is not guaranteed, you can sign up for the service and try the possibility of the third-party free trial being successful.
Generally, when signing up to AdSpy, you will be required to provide your credit card information, which will attract a charge.
Does AdSpy Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
No, there is no renewal. Since AdSpy doesn't have a free trial program, there is no automatic renewal after a trial period. However, as with any other service provider with a recurring subscription, AdSpy has automatic subscription renewals after the end of your normal subscription.
Therefore, if you want to avoid getting charged again, you may need to cancel your current AdSpy subscription before the end of the subscription period. You may also request a refund in such a scenario.
Chances of getting an AdSpy refund tend to be lower. However, DoNotPay can help you get a refund in case you forgot to cancel your subscription and got charged.
Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
It is not uncommon for people to forget to cancel their free trials or subscriptions before expiry. Forgetting to cancel means you will be charged for AdSpy services you no longer use. DoNotPay's virtual credit cards can help you cancel your subscription before the automatic renewal.
DNP's free virtual credit cards are the most convenient way to cancel your free trial before it automatically renews into a paid subscription. Ideally, DoNotPay generates a random number and credit card details that you will sign up for the service with.
At the end of the trial period, the service provider will be unable to charge you since the free virtual credit card from DoNotPay doesn't have any money for automatic renewals. Consequently, the service provider will unsubscribe automatically.
Sign up with DoNotPay to access credit to help you keep track of your competitors' keyword strategies without getting charged.
How Much Does AdSpy Cost After the Trial?
AdSpy offers virtually unlimited usage for simply $149 per month. However, this is usually an introductory offer that doesn't last too long.
What Are the Most Popular Alternatives to AdSpy?
Your ads are less likely to produce the results you desire without proper advertising strategies. AdSpy is one of the popular tools to help you analyze competitor ads and develop better strategies. Despite AdSpy's relatively convenient ad spying features, not everyone will want to use AdSpy. Besides, at $149 per month, it is considered costly.
Below are the best AdSpy alternatives to choose from for your ad campaign:
- Features and Benefits
Social Ad Scout
- It has a fast search engine returning results in milliseconds.
- It has detailed search filters for intensive ad searching.
- It can also provide IP addresses for social media ads.
|Semi-Annual||$127 per month when billed per 6 months|
|Annual Plan||$97 when billed yearly|
- It has an extensive ad database with approximately 650 million ad creatives and over one billion ads.
- It offers available trending topics in your niche. That way, you can imitate your ads' format effortlessly.
- It has unique user tracking functionality.
|Basic Plan||$9 per month|
|Pro Plan||$99 per month|
|Elite Plan||$399 per month|
- Its features are directed towards affiliate network owners as well as eCommerce advertisers.
- It allows you to track competitors' landing pages.
- It also allows you to track and spy on affiliate networks, like AdSpy.
|Introductory Offer||$249 per month|
|Normal Price||$323 per month|
- It claims to own the largest ads library internationally, as well as more ads than AdSpy.
- You can also discover the top advertisers and competitors in your niche and spy on them to learn about their campaigns.
- Currently, SocialPeta's pricing is not public. You may need to contact them to request a demo prior to discussing prices. However, the prices depend on your needs.
While it has a database containing ads from over 15 countries, it gathers social media ads from over 200 countries.
|Basic plan||$49 per month|
|Standard plan||$99 per month|
|Premium Plan||$149 per month|
|Platinum Plan||$249 per month|
|Titanium Plan||$299 per month|
|Palladium Plan||$349 per month|
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can help you with a wide range of issues, including:
- Solving credit card issues
- Canceling memberships or subscriptions
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Getting compensation for canceled or delayed flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Getting rid of spam text messages
Sign up with DoNotPay to access risk-free.