Zipping and Unzipping Is More Fun With WinZip Free Trial
WinZip is a program that offers file archiving and compressing options for Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android users. So far, there have been 25 versions for computers running Windows and eight versions for Mac users. Besides WinZip, other programs from that line include:
- WinZip Courier
- WinZip Self-Extractor
- WinZip Command Line Add-on
Free WinZip Trial Explained
WinZip will let you try out the features of their flagship program for free during the first 30 days. You don’t need to take out your credit card when signing up for the test run. Free trial versions are available for download on the WinZip website, and you will be automatically taken to the page dedicated to the version meant for your device.
Once the trial expires, and you still wish to use the program, you will have to buy a WinZip license. It is a one-time purchase that can be supplemented with an upgrade assurance for your device. The upgrade assurance is subscription-based and charged every year.
What You Need To Know Before You Download the WinZip Free Trial Version
When you download the free version of WinZip, you will be able to test and use all the features available in the paid standard version of the program:
- Zip and unzip files instantly with trusted compression
- Protect files with strong AES encryption
- Reduce large files before emailing them
- Minimize storage needs
- Share directly to iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, and ZipShare
Make sure that your device meets the system requirements before you attempt to install it:
How To Get the WinZip Free Trial Version
The process of starting WinZip for free during the complimentary period is straightforward and doesn’t require registration:
- Open your web browser and go to the WinZip home page
- Check whether the web page shows the WinZip version for your device (Windows or Mac)
- Click on the green Download Trial button
- Wait until the installation file downloads
- Locate the downloaded file in your dedicated folder
- Double-click on the file
- Follow the instructions to install the program on your computer
If you want to get the free version of WinZip on your phone, type the name of the app in the App Store or Google Play search bar, and install it as usual. Mobile versions are free to use, but they come with a limited set of features.
Does the Free Trial Version of WinZip Software Turn Into a Paid Subscription?
Since you don’t have to leave any kind of contact information, once the 30-day period expires, the free trial won’t become a recurring paid subscription.
If you decide to purchase the program after the free trial runs out, the license comes as a one-time expense. Those who wish to ensure that they will get the latest upgrades, bug fixes, and updates can opt for an Upgrade Assurance yearly subscription for their device.
What if You’re Not Satisfied With Your Purchase After the WinZip Free Trial?
WinZip offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on all its programs. If you change your mind within the first month from your purchase, you can contact WinZip Computing at email@example.com and ask for a refund.
The refund request needs to include the following:
- Name and email address related to the purchase
- Order confirmation number visible on the confirmation email
- Confirmation that you have uninstalled all versions of WinZip from your computer and destroyed the WinZip CD (for physical purchases)
The confirmation form about uninstalling WinZip can be accessed by following this link. The successful refunds will be processed back to the initially used credit card or by issuing a refund check.
How Much Does WinZip Cost After the Free Trial?
Once the free honeymoon phase ends, and you’re supposed to pay for a WinZip license, you will have several options to choose from:
|WinZip Standard Suite|
WinZip Pro Suite
|WinZip Ultimate Suite|
You can also choose to buy individual WinZip programs for Windows and macOS in Standard and Pro variant. The prices are the same as in this table, but, when purchasing individually, you can add the aforementioned Upgrade Assurance subscription at $7.95 per year.
Avoid Automatic Subscription Renewals With DoNotPay
You can get away with a WinZip free trial without providing your payment information, but there are so many cool and useful subscriptions that you could try worry-free if it weren’t for the fear of recurring charges.
Many people start a free trial on streaming platforms like Netflix or HBO, use it during the allotted time, but then forget to cancel before the free trial expires. When the company charges their cards, they can only accept the subscription or go through the trouble of contacting customer support asking for refunds.
With our Free Trial Card, you will never have to worry about such issues again! Whenever you want to try a new service, software, or a streaming platform but hit a wall when they ask for your credit card details at the signup, you can use DoNotPay. Our app will generate credit card information that you can use to subscribe, but the risk of getting charged is non-existent.
When the trial expires, the service will try to charge your virtual card with no success since it’s not connected to a real bank account. It’s like killing two birds with one stone—keep your money AND enjoy the service for free!
Administration Giving You Headaches? Let DoNotPay Fight It for You!
If you’re amazed that such a great tool like our Free Trial Card exists, get ready to be blown away by the rest of our features. Have you ever been bothered by robocalls or spam text messages that want to scam you into giving away your credit card information? Now you can turn the tables on them by providing your virtual card details and finding out their identity.
If an operation they’re running breaks the law, you can even sue them with DoNotPay’s help and get compensation when the court rules in your favor.
Virtual credit cards are useful, but DoNotPay can offer so much more. Do you need to claim compensation for a delayed flight but don’t know how? Did dating apps fail you, and you’re looking into options to get that Tinder refund? Our app can even help you lower your electricity bill and renew your driver’s license in New York and elsewhere!
- Using free trials risk-free
- Getting revenge on annoying robocalls
- Challenging speeding tickets
- Solving issues with credit cards
- Stopping stalking and harassment
- Taking care of the bills you don’t know how to pay
- Getting rid of unnecessary subscriptions and memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Getting refunds or compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Reducing waiting time when contacting customer support agents
- Getting refunds from various companies
- Contesting parking tickets
- Eliminating spam text messages
- Filing lawsuits against people and companies in small claims court
- Setting up DMV appointments with no fuss
- Stopping spam mail