How to Connect With an Inmate at Willard Drug Treatment Campus
Willard Drug Treatment Campus (Willard DTC) is an intensive "boot-camp" style drug treatment campus for men and women. It's a voluntary 90-day program that's an alternative for people convicted of drug offenses who would otherwise be sentenced to state prison. In addition to substance abuse treatment services, the 900-bed specialized facility provides vocational training in flooring, painting, masonry, horticulture, and building maintenance for parolees who otherwise would go back to prison for a year or more.
Willard DTC will be closing in March 2022. According to DOCCS officials, the closure follows a drastic decline in the incarcerated population in the state. The correctional facility opened doors in 1995 on the former Willard Psychiatric State Hospital site.
Where Is Willard Drug Treatment Campus Located?
Willard DTC is a state correctional facility in Seneca County, NY. It is located in Willard, a community in the Town of Romulus at the heart of the Finger Lakes, next to Seneca Lakes.
|Physical Address||Willard Drug Treatment Campus
7116 County Route 132
Willard, New York 14588
|Mail Address||Inmate Name, ID Number
Willard Drug Treatment Campus
P.O. Box 303
Willard, New York 14588-0303
How to Contact Inmates in Willard Drug Treatment Campus
There are several ways to contact an inmate in Willard DTC. These include
- In-person: Willard DTC allows visitations on Saturdays and Sundays from 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM. However, visitor processing stops at 2:25 PM, so you must be early. The facility also limits the number of visitors to three adults and two small children per visit.
- Write a letter: You can send mail that includes personal letters (with up to five pages per envelope) and pictures to inmates in Willard DTC. But you aren't allowed to send postage stamps, polaroid photos, nude photos, and letters from other people, save for children.
- Calls: While you cannot call an inmate, you can still communicate via phone. Inmates have access to phones during daytime hours to place outgoing calls. But you'll need to have an account with Securus to receive calls. You can create an account online or by calling 1-800-844-6591. The current calling rate is $0.048 per minute.
How to Send Money to Willard Drug Treatment Campus
Inmates need money to buy various items. Here's how you can send money to them:
- In-person: Take advantage of your visits to send money to an inmate. You can leave cash, checks, money orders in the visit deposit lockbox at Willard DTC. JPay is also an alternative way to deposit money when visiting in person.
- Mobile app or online: Deposit money using your credit/debit card to JPay. Go to the JPay website or download the app at Google Play or App Store to access this service.
- Phone: Call 1-800-574-5729 to make deposits with a credit card.
- MoneyGram: Deposit case at MoneyGram locations using Receive Code 1317.
- Mail: Mail your JPay deposit slip money order or check to
PO Box 531190
Miami, Florida 33153
How to Send Packages to Willard Drug Treatment Campus
Prisoners can receive two food packages each month, as well as packages containing non-food items like tobacco, books, clothing, among other things. You can then send the package via
Be sure to include a return address; otherwise, your package won't be delivered to the inmate. Refer to Directive #4911, Packages & Articles Sent or Brought to Facilities, for more details.
Steps to Take Before Calling or Writing to a Prisoner
Before contacting an inmate, it's a great idea to determine their location first. DoNotPay can help you locate an inmate. Our Connect With Inmate Product is designed to find an inmate in any jail or prison in the U.S. All you have to do is:
- Sign up or log in to DoNotPay. Click the Connect With an Inmate tab
- Click Locate Someone
- Specify the inmate's name and state
- Submit request
DoNotPay will take care of the rest and uncover the exact location of the inmate you're looking for in seconds. We can also help:
- With inmate visitation
- Write a prisoner
- With prison pen pals
- Address a Letter to an Inmate
- With writing letters to inmates
Difficulties You May Encounter When Contacting a Loved One in Willard Drug Treatment Campus
Contacting an inmate in Willard DTC is not always easy. You may encounter challenges like
- Costly charges because of monopoly. The correctional facility contracts the services to a private company, making it expensive to communicate.
- You may have no idea where your loved one is being held. Sending an email to the wrong prison means not having it delivered.
- You need to get all the details accurately and adhere to strict regulations to successfully contact your loved one.
- Not knowing how to go about the whole process.
Get in touch with your loved one via DoNotPay.
How DoNotPay Can Help You Connect With Inmate in Crain Unit
Our Connect with Inmate product lets you contact inmates at Willard Drug Treatment Campus directly from our website or app. You can also get responses from inmates for an easy two-way communication experience. All you have to do is
- Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
- If you want us to find your loved one, provide his or her personal details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
- If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name! We'll set one up for you so you can easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
- If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo! Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait 10 days for it to arrive to your loved one!
Why Choose DoNotPay?
DoNotPay works across different entities, companies, and groups, helping you navigate through complex processes with ease, fast, and successfully.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
With DoNotPay, you never have to waste time doing "less" essential tasks like delivering mail to the post office or checking whether the inmate replied to your letter. In fact, you may not even write a letter if you don't feel like it. We will take care of that for you. Other than helping you contact an inmate in Willard Drug Treatment Campus, DoNotPay also comes through when you want to:
- Find any unclaimed funds under your name.
- Deal with bills you are unable to pay.
- Protect yourself from stalking and harassment.
- Sue people and companies in small claims court.
- Sign up for services without phone verification.
- Get in touch with your incarcerated loved ones.
- Cancel subscriptions or memberships.
- Get refunds for delayed or canceled flights.
- Contest parking tickets.
- Get refunds from other companies.
- Schedule a DMV appointment fast and easily.
- Help you free yourself from spam mail forever.
- Sign up for free trials risk-free.
- Deal with issues with credit cards.
- Stop text spam.
- Apply for clinical trials.
- Dispute traffic tickets.
- Protect your work against copyright infringement.
- Fight speeding tickets.
- Get revenge on Robocall.
- Jump the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps.
Sign up today to get started.