Why Won't JPay Let Me Send Pictures? — Here's How to Fix It
JPay is a private organization that partners with the federal, county, and state correctional facilities across the country to provide reliable, convenient, and safe services for friends and families of incarcerated individuals. They also offer payment solutions for parolees, offenders, and probationers. JPay also allows you to send attachments such as pictures, videos, and VideoGrams.
Since 2001, JPay has prided itself on excellent customer service. Their dedicated service professionals offer round-the-clock assistance to both the family and friends of the incarcerated individuals and any other person making community corrections payments.
Notwithstanding, it's worth noting that according to a number of its users, JPay's website and app are prone to errors that may delay your process. You may find yourself asking, “why won’t JPay let me send pictures?”
JPay's Contact Information
Here's JPay's contact information:
|Call||You can call them via their toll-free number (800) 574-5729 or their customer service number (954) 441-5158. For legal issues, you may call them via (800) 524-5547.|
|Website||You can contact them through their website.|
|Corporate Address||You can reach out to them through the following address:
10981 Marks Way
Miramar, Florida 33025
|You may also email them through this form.|
|Social Networks||You may also contact them through:|
Why Won't JPay Let Me Send Pictures?
When sending pictures to an incarcerated loved one via JPay, there are several rules you need to adhere to:
- The pictures should not contain gestures or hand signs.
- They should not include any item that may be used for violent activities.
- No texts or pictures from social media are allowed.
- The images should not show nude or explicit, or partially nude content.
- The pictures should not be accompanied by huge sums of money.
- Photos of offenders or with offender information are not allowed.
For your pictures to go through, you should ensure that they fulfill the above rules. It's also worth noting that JPay won't refund the cost of the rejected pictures.
How to Send Money to an Inmate Through JPay
You will need to open a free account with JPay to send money to an inmate. Once you're done registering:
- Click on the 'Money' tab.
- Choose the inmate you want to send money to.
- Choose the card you want JPay to charge.
- Confirm your details.
JPay will then take it from there.
DoNotPay Can Help You Locate Your Incarcerated Friend
Before deciding to receive an inmate's phone calls, you should know their location. Often, Interstate phone calls are much more expensive than intrastate ones. If you aren't sure how to find an inmate, DoNotPay can help you.
You can use our incredible product—Connect with an Inmate—to locate any incarcerated individual, irrespective of what correctional facility they are in the United States.
To get going, open a DoNotPay account in your web browser and follow these steps:
- Choose Locate Someone using the Connect with an Inmate tab.
- Give the inmate's name as well as the state they are currently in.
DoNotPay will provide you with the current location of the inmate within seconds!
How to Connect With an Inmate Using DoNotPay
Here's how you can conveniently connect with an inmate using DoNotPay:
- Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
- If you want us to find your loved one, provide his or her personal details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
- If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name! We'll set one up for you so you can easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
- If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo! Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait 10 days for it to arrive to your loved one!
Learn About Different Organization's Reviews Using DoNotPay
Besides connecting with an imprisoned friend, DoNotPay can also help you get a better understanding concerning:
- LifeLock reviews
- Fastweb reviews
- FormSwift reviews
- Equifax free credit report reviews
- Experian boost reviews
More Solutions From DoNotPay
DoNotPay capabilities go beyond connecting with inmates. We are always ready to help you seamlessly navigate various bureaucratic procedures. With our app, you can sign up for free trials the risk-free way, fight robocalls, use our virtual credit card, and rid yourself of spam text messages forever.
Additionally, we can help you with the following:
- Skipping phone queues when contacting customer care representatives
- Managing bills that you've been unable to pay
- Easily and quickly scheduling DMV appointments
- Solving credit card issues
- Obtaining refunds from other organizations
- Contesting parking tickets
- Getting compensation and refunds for canceled or delayed flights